FFIII DS question

Possible spoiler alert with answer!

I just got the last horn so I can get by the statues on the northeast continent. I've been reading about more jobs such as black belt, ninja, and magus. When do I get the last crystal to get these jobs?

wow, i've been playing for a long long time waiting to see when i was getting it. I finally decide to ask, and now i'm standing right in front of it :rolleyes:

recommend you level up your characters using the black belt to gain the most hp per level up. You'll need all the hp you can get your hands on against the metal giant (secret boss).

how do i get into the land of eureka? i'm in the crystal looking castle at the door and apparently it's supposed to let me in but it just says this is where it lies and then nothing happens. :(

you have to get out of the castle and continue the story now as you can't progress unless you do something you were supposed to do AFTER getting the final horn but before actually using them hint hint...

you have to get out of the castle and continue the story now as you can't progress unless you do something you were supposed to do AFTER getting the final horn but before actually using them hint hint...
I went and saw doga and unei like i was told and they apparently betrayed me. I think they said they were going to try and take the horns to unlock some power, and I wasn't having any part of that. My memory is really bad and I suck at following story lines, but to me I just killed them and then nothing. I guess I'm just kind of stuck. :(

Back