Foldiing bug has bitten me again.

I thought I was off the habit end of last year, and I stayed clean, but today someone asked me about folding.

I get home and start piecing together old boxen once more.

Here we go again...

(Pointless thread, meant to show that someone who just worked off the addiction can get bitten again REALLY easily.)

Could be worse you know...

Your pieceing hobbits together, instead of buying rigs. Welcome back, brother... now get to folding. :D

Yep, it never leaves your system. Once a foldaholic always a foldaholic. No 12-step program has been invented yet that can stop the addiction. :)

Although the 12-boxen farm program does keep the nervous twitches to a minimum. ;)

Chugiak said:
Although the 12-boxen farm program does keep the nervous twitches to a minimum. ;)

I was supposed to stop at 12? ;)

T-3

Well, sometimes, its just a multiple of 12 that will do it. Like 6 12-boxen farms... :D

Chugiak said:

No wonder I'm in such bad shape, I need at least 9 more boxen.

And I thought it was just normal stress and stuff. :p

Ok, I passed twelve.The next stop is twenty four, right ;)

Means I need nine more, and a second and third KVM, or a really cool big one, :D yeah !! yeah and a really cool big new monitor, and LCD flatpanel at that !!!!!

Now that I know the correct amounts, I can get busy getting more boxen.

Only need to put them in the dining room, Need the heat there and the AC works well in summer, and this room is getting to hot :D

Back