Folding name & Google

Mayhem33

[H]ard|Gawd
Has anyone typed their folding name into Google before? I now have and the results were kinda cool! Try it out for yourselves!

???

Wow, that brings up memories... I haven't been on almost smart in 2 years or something now...

Heh. In the first 10 results, I get a couple links to here, a few references to people in other forums/games that have a similar names, one reference to the real origin of my Folding name and a whole bunch of real wackos that took that origin and went off the deep end with it.

My results are me at message boards, me on Folding pages, and a post I made at Slashdot about MP3 vs. OGG that I have no recollection of making. Wow.

If I go by my usual alias of "Seraph" I'm sure my results will be filled with other people, the Rolls Royce Silver Seraph, and a ton of other crap that isn't me.

It tells like a story of your folding history, showing where you have been and what you were doing! :eek:

bulls2wd.jpg

What I found for Moose

All either folding, or my webpage (I have my folding/xboxLive/skype name on the left: tuxedoeshrimp).

I'm beginning to think marty has a whole collection of those pictures and he's posting them one by one.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

For me, almost everything is either folding or forum related, with a couple of other links. The following link makes me somewhat sad. I was almost in the Top 500 in the G@H rankings. Man, that seems like ages ago.

ChelseaOilman said:
Sorry, that may be Elk, I'm not sure, but it's definately not Moose. ;)

ChelseaOilman

Yea, when your googling "gay moose" you take what you can get.

:p

There are a bunch of fags that use my username out there. At least the first 2 are linked to here. It's more fun to search groups(usenet) for some of my old posts in the mid 90s when I ripped people for selling overpriced junk! :D

SmokeRngs said:
For me, almost everything is either folding or forum related, with a couple of other links. The following link makes me somewhat sad. I was almost in the Top 500 in the G@H rankings. Man, that seems like ages ago.

Ah, the way-back machine - I had not realized I was number 44, just 2 more and I would have been the answer! :D
But Medieval made it 50 precisely.

i get a bunch of stuff about the Plymouth Duster but the first link is bloodduster dot com... kind of odd not sure what to think of that

Back