For those looking for 2x256 pc3200 for CHEAP

thanks. DO U KNOW when this ends? i might go to the circuit city near my area to get it.

Thanks for the heads up on this one I need some more memory for my computer but prices have gone up quite a bit.

good deal.

i've been looking at this, though since I already bought a 512mb stick cant return it.

if anyone wants to swap 2x256mb for 1x512mb pm me

anyone know how to get around one per person per household restrictions? I need 5 of these.

Originally posted by SMP
anyone know how to get around one per person per household restrictions? I need 5 of these.
friends, neighbors?
If you live in an apt building, you can do:
your name
stupid street apt 101

and

you name
stupid street #101

The 17th- tomorrow :eek:

And it just so happens that's the same kind of RAM that I need more of :eek:

good thing i just got a matched set 1gb of samsung, so i dont have to drive out to get this stuff now. good price tho.

I picked up a set of this earlier this week. Great stuff for the price. It's running at 228mhz at 2.8V and 3-4-4-8 timings.

well, i went to CC but they only had 2 at the store. The "sales manager" got me another 3 by special order from oklahoma (im in texas now). No problems until I pulled out my tax exempt forms.
I filled out 5 of those mofos. She asks me for my texas resale certificate, so i hand her my business license. She comes back and says that my license wont work, she needs my resale certificate. No big deal, my mistake. I'm new at this.

I pull out a blank resale cert and start to fill it out. She tells me that is not the right one. She goes on to say that the one she needs has a seal on it. Mine has a seal in the upper left corner and says "give to supplier". I tell her this is the correct form, she tells me it is not. Back and forth with this arguement x 5. I ask to speak to the manager, she IS the manager. I ask to go over her head, theyre not available. I ask for the pwner, yeah right.
I ask to see an example of the form she is talking about. She goes to look and cant find one, then goes in the back. 5 mins later still no manager. I ask her helper guy if i can pay now and be credited later, he starts the check out process.
Poor guy, he gets stuck with printing out all the damn rebate crap and receipts. I say to him "She must really be pissed off, she still hasnt come back out here." He tells me, "Nah, shes back there with the manager looking up the proper forms on the internet." I just laughed. Finished up the crap and left with 2 512 modules.

I just wanna know if CC has "different" forms or if the managers are mofos. Everthing I showed her was all that was given to me by the state. How could I be wrong? And if Im not wrong, she better not be there on tuesday when my order is supposed to be there.

Originally posted by SMP
well, i went to CC but they only had 2 at the store. The "sales manager" got me another 3 by special order from oklahoma (im in texas now). No problems until I pulled out my tax exempt forms.
I filled out 5 of those mofos. She asks me for my texas resale certificate, so i hand her my business license. She comes back and says that my license wont work, she needs my resale certificate. No big deal, my mistake. I'm new at this.

I pull out a blank resale cert and start to fill it out. She tells me that is not the right one. She goes on to say that the one she needs has a seal on it. Mine has a seal in the upper left corner and says "give to supplier". I tell her this is the correct form, she tells me it is not. Back and forth with this arguement x 5. I ask to speak to the manager, she IS the manager. I ask to go over her head, theyre not available. I ask for the pwner, yeah right.
I ask to see an example of the form she is talking about. She goes to look and cant find one, then goes in the back. 5 mins later still no manager. I ask her helper guy if i can pay now and be credited later, he starts the check out process.
Poor guy, he gets stuck with printing out all the damn rebate crap and receipts. I say to him "She must really be pissed off, she still hasnt come back out here." He tells me, "Nah, shes back there with the manager looking up the proper forms on the internet." I just laughed. Finished up the crap and left with 2 512 modules.

I just wanna know if CC has "different" forms or if the managers are mofos. Everthing I showed her was all that was given to me by the state. How could I be wrong? And if Im not wrong, she better not be there on tuesday when my order is supposed to be there.

I went back to CC yesterday to pick up the remaining 3 kits and they wouldnt process it tax exempt with my cred card. After some cursing and informing the cashier how terrible CC was, I returned everything. I went back today with $500 cash and the same paperwork for tax exempt to get the kits again. It rang up at $109 then $120 aftertax. I told her that wasnt right because I am TE and the price was $93. She said no, so I went and pulled the tag from the shelf and handed it to her then asked about the rebate. The cashier then goes and asks the sales manager from before and she gives me an instant rebate. So I picked up 5 kits for $350 out the door, no MIR. I felt like Brad Pitt in the Mexican after he kills James Gandolfini (sp?)

I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!

After I am fully checked out and money and products are exchanged, I asked the girl if CC just takes a hit on this. She nods, yes. I then tell her it is the sales managers fault, blame her!

I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!

Back