Free Download of "WinX HD Video Converter" Full Version (Offer Ends 12/16)

ShiShKaBoB

Gawd
Never heard of it, but could use it. Found on SlickDeals home page;

http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/

WinX HD Video Converter is a professional video converter specially designed for HD video conversion. The friendly interface can assist you to effortlessly convert HD videos mutually with no loss of image & sound quality, like MTS, M2TS, TS, HD MP4, MKV, HD WMV, and HD MOV, etc. Besides, it also lets you convert between HD videos and regular AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, etc.

To get the full version for free, please download the program and register with the following Information. Don't forget to share it with your friends!

Reg Name: HDgiveaway
Reg Code: WINXHVC-5230-1898-1278

Note: The original price of WinX HD Video Converter is $39.95. Now it is given away to all users. This offer starts from Dec.1st and will expire at 12:00am GMT Dec. 16th. During this period, you can get the full version for free on this page.

So this can convert regular dvdish quality movies to HD quality?
No, you can't create something out of nothing. Unless the source and destination are lossless, conversion will always degrade quality (even if it is minimal).

So this can convert regular dvdish quality movies to HD quality?

you cant add detail via conversion.

------------
whats to stop me from using this promo code after the date? is there bundled crapware?

This looks like part of the Give Away of the Day program. Some of the software is pre-beta, some beta and some a newly released version. You have to read the reviews to pick and choose wisely since there is no support from the developer.

Have you used Handbrake before? How did it compare?

never personally used handbrake ,seems like it doesn't support many formats
ive used riverpast
elecard converter studio pro hd
and numerous others

but what i mean when i say its rudimentary:
no deinterlace option
you can only encode .avi files with xvid or divx

i mean for free sure
although youd be better off with something like virtualdub

No.

AVI
WMV
AVC
MP4
MOV
MPEG
HD TS
Youtube (?)
"Music"

On another note, I don't like this because it requires a minimum bit rate of 8mbps, so worthless for my ipod.

Back