FREE Stuff to good folding homes-CPU's, RAM, etc.

BakedON

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2006
I have some stuff.... i'm upgrading the farm instead of putting what I have back together.
Complete that lower end box, start a new project, upgrade that celly to a P3, make a keychain... :)
No shipping charges, no charge to you..... just my junk sent to your door via standard USPS first class. If you feel the need to throw me a trade then by all means send something back... as long as it's not the part you replace with my part or my crap BACK to me.....

Here is what I have;
S370CPUs:
P3 1.0Ghz
P3 650
Celeron 900Mhz (I have a 100MHz FSB Board and memory to match... take all 3)

128MB PC100 memory
QTY= About 10

Various 10/100 PCI NIC's
QTY=About 5

Hard drives
I'll update with what I actually have.... a couple of 20G, mostly 6 - 8G.

Cables Galore. you name it I probably have it.
LMK

If I'm hard to reach on the boards or by email ([email protected]) try my hotmail, seems to work with my blackberry right now = [email protected]
Use that as a last resort though..... costs me money and I'm not completely sure of the reliability of my phone.

Hmm.. I'd take the RAM and the hard drives.. I just joined hardforums folding team, so my score isnt too high..

I'll send you out some stuff.... Alaskan hit me up for a couple of the hard drives around the same time you did but I have plenty. PD me an address and I'll get it out to you on Wed. Cool?

Those are SDRAM 168-Pin right? If they are, I was wondering if I can get 2. Would work great with the new box I was putting together. I can also take any junk off of you because I get free power in my apartement and can run some boxes.

YoNeX said:
Those are SDRAM 168-Pin right? If they are, I was wondering if I can get 2. Would work great with the new box I was putting together. I can also take any junk off of you because I get free power in my apartement and can run some boxes.

PM me an address and I'll make sure you get 2 of them. I posted that I have about 10, but trust me it's more like 20 once I tear apart a few of the PC's I have left over.
No full boxen to send out right now though.
Wed this coming week will be my first ship day. likely wed of next week after that.

You wouldnt happen to have a mobo that would fit a 1900+ would you?(I think socket a)

I just need a hard drive and a mobo and I could have a dedicated folding box.

S0m30n3 said:
You wouldnt happen to have a mobo that would fit a 1900+ would you?(I think socket a)

I just need a hard drive and a mobo and I could have a dedicated folding box.
No socket A boards around... sorry. I could get you out a hard drive if you want one though. LMK. PM ME AN ADDRESS IF YOU DO WANT ONE.

Replied, Crosshairs i'm sure I still have RAM. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you a couple of sticks.

Shipped out a bunch of stuff yesterday so watch your mail. :)

I am at work posting off someone's server so I have to be quick, but I'll post an update tonight or tomorrow with what I have left for those who are interested.

Thanks guys!

i could use a nic,
I can also put that celery combo to use,
Have no problem paying postage

Back