FS: 16Gb IPod Touch

docmal

Limp Gawd
I Recently picked up an IPhone so I have no need for my IPod touch. It is a 16Gb version and it has the latest software 1.1.3 with the new applications (mail, maps, stocks, weather, etc...)

The unit was originally purchased in September 2007, and replaced at the Apple Store due to the faulty screen issue with early Ipod Touches in December 2007. It has been in an acrylic case (included) since it was replaced and is in flawless condition. I also have the original box, manuals, headphones and USB cable. I have included pictures of the unit. I am asking for $290 shipped in the Continental US - FIRM. Paypal Only.

ipodTouch.jpg

It's a shame you'll only ship within the US, if you were able to ship to Canada I'd take it, bump for you.

I will ship to Canada, I just won't include shipping in the price outside of CONUS. I will work with anyone in CA on shipping though. BUMP

Probably not a good idea to show the serial #. Just my opinion though. If the price drops a bit more and it's still available I may nab it! (I say this because Apple will be offering the 16gb version for $300 in a month or two I hear).

Back