FS: 20" LCD, Axim, CPU etc Come and have a look see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
First off here are my refs and rules:

Heat= Tormond
Pentium 4 661 OEM 3.6Ghz 2MB Cache[/COLOR] I can include the HSF from my Conroe if you need one for an additional $5 to cover the shipping- Asking $75 shipped Price Drop

Dell Axim X51 520Mhz (THIS IS NOT THE VGA VERSION). Has Bluetooth/WiFi and has been used maybe 5 hours total. I have the unit, Power Supply, cradle and pretty sure I found the original discs. - Asking $150 shipped. I can add a Bluetooth GPS (also Dell) for an additional $50 (No software included however)

Dell 17" LCD Monitor (Have 2)- BNIB w/ Full 3 Year Warranty e177fp - $160 shipped (I will unbox and check these for you if you prefer but only if you are serious about this)

Dell 20" e207fp monitor BNIB w/ Full 3 Year Warranty..I will open and test for dead pixels etc if needed but this is brand new direct from Dell non refurb - $210 shipped

Mac Mini Intel Core Duo - Got this from work and since we have a total of 2 macs (including this one) in the office of ~2000 PCs cant really find a reason to keep this. It is a 1.66 Core Duo, 512MB RAM, 60GB, CDRW/DVD. Has OSX 10.4 Installed and I will include a copy of the discs that came with it (I dont have the originals but will make dupes of the DVDs from the only other Mac we have (which is identical and ordered the same time). This was purchased in October so should be under Apple Warranty until November of 07 (or so says Apples Warranty page) - Need $450 shipped for this (this is what they authorized me to sell this for and this is cash only no trades) This runs XP beautifully as well as OS X (just reboot and it runs native) I have the Mini, Power Supply, Remote, Copy of the software, Original Box. Will also include a Bootcamp CD with it that will let you do the XP install (you supply the XP..Home or Pro) that I used when I put XP on the unit. SOLD to NinjaDoc

Toshiba HD-A1 HD-DVD standalone player - Upgraded to Firmware 2.0 and has been flawless for me. Ships in original box with everything that came with it. Only reason I am selling is that I have upgraded to a XA2 - $250 shipped

Dell Inspiron 5150 Notebook - Pentium 4 3.06Ghz CPU, 512MB RAM, 80GB hard Drive, DVD-Rom Drive, Screen has no dead pixles that I can see and seems immaculate. Battery holds a charge fine but I make no guarantees on Battery life (it has been up for at least 30 min with me doing windows updates on it so at least that long :) and windows reports 3+ hours on the battery. Comes with the Notebook and the original Dell Power adapter only. Has a COA for XP Home on the bottom of the unit but I am suppling no discs at all with this. I got this unit in a trade and it has been running flawlessly for me and is under warranty thru Dell for what appears to be until Sept of this year (9/30/2007) If you are interested in the unit I can supply the service tag for you to verify warranty status. The hard drive in it is brand new (dead hard drive was the reason I got the unit in trade and I put a Dell replacement drive in it). Also has built in Wireless - Asking $450 Shipped Or make me an offer Price Drop!

HP 8200 Series External USB CD-Writer - Comes with power cord and USB cable - $25 shipped

Canon Pixma iP1700 - New Sealed in Box. Bought this a couple months ago for my wife but she decided she wanted a color laser instead so this was never opened - $30 shipped

Slingbox AV - Used about a month for a project that didn't pan out. Have the Slingbox, Power Cord, Original Box and Probably the original cables but I will throw in a set of cables either way. Don't have the original software but you can download it for free (and the CD was 2 versions old anyway) - $100 shipped

Replay TV 5504 - 40GB Model . Lifetime subscription on the unit. Works fine I am just not using it anymore (tonight was the first time I have even plugged it in in almost a year). Can easily be modded to a bigger hard drive and can stream shows to your PC and burnt to DVD.. Pretty sweet unit that is in immaculate shape. Comes with the unit and the remote..even has new batteries in the remote! I just synced the unit tonight to verify that the subscription was still valid. Went flawlessly- $250 shipped

I am adding more stuff as I sort thru the rest of this stuff laying around

Only trade I am really interetested in right now is a CM Stacker 830 Evolution Black Only but it doesnt hurt to ask on other stuff. As I said before PM is the best way to reach me

BTW I do NOT do DIBS...First person to pay is the one who gets it. I will be more than happy to answer all questions as fast I can but money talks

my sister she lives in usa and i live in nigeria. I give you her credit card and you send to my address in nigeria ok?

kidding lol :p

BTW the HD A1 is pending to me :D

If the MAC mini falls through PM me and I'll take it. If they are hedging, PM me and I'll pay you. No questions asked.

Back up there! Make an offer folks I wont bite!

Added a bunch of stuff and bump for the night

Added Laptop, CD-Writer, Slingbox, Printer. More stuff on the way

Beware! While this guy is a perfectly good trader, he will occasionally stop by your house late at night and bugger your housepets. Consider yourself (and your pets) warned.

/sigh .. anyone want to trade for a slightly used house pet? Oh well maybe not but bump anyway

bump back up and mac mini sold.. should hopefully have another one to add to the list next week if I can find a power supply for it

Back up there...Make me an offer folks.. I don't bite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back