FS: ALOT of 8800GS

nitteo

Weaksauce
Sup Horde! Its nitteo (formerly of OCF (EOC Link), now with a Team I call the "Young" Horde, Overclock.net (EOC Link)!

I am re-tooling my farm and I have:

QUANTITY:19 of EVGA 8800GS 384MB

$66 Shipped Each Continental USA, PM me for Canada Shipping

QUANTITY LEFT: ALL SOLD!

SOLD:
H3||scr3am x4
accskyman
pheoxs
Polo224
Rolandooo
SazanEyes x2 [H]
Xinoxide
jcretask [H]
Valicious x2
gr8racr
Dadi_oh
BlankThis
tehpwnerofn00bs
KinZee

Specs are here:
http://www.eworldsale.com/evga-384-...-pci-e-20-dvi-dvi-hdtv-7-rohs_5874_21182.html

All have been folding for only about 3months. All are UNREGISTERED. I am listing them as OEM. But if you need any accessories let me know and I will try to add them for you.

I accept Paypal, Money Orders. My Heatware is on my signature!

Good looking lot you have there.

Just a tip, from the rules:
1a. If you belong to another folding team and wish to sell here, please provide team information as well as a link to your stats. If this is missing, your thread will be deleted; no questions asked.

I think most around here know who you are and where you are from, but just for the sake of fairness...Good luck!

Good looking lot you have there.

Just a tip, from the rules:

I think most around here know who you are and where you are from, but just for the sake of fairness...Good luck!

Thanks! Will do...I dont want to be rude.

I think you're going to have to update this thread because of the database crash.

I got the two 8800GS cards today, and so far they're working great. (I'm still setting up Windows, so I haven't done any crunching yet.) nitteo was a great seller.

I got the two 8800GS cards today, and so far they're working great. (I'm still setting up Windows, so I haven't done any crunching yet.) nitteo was a great seller.

Thanks man! Please leave me Heatware (its on my sig)

ONLY 2 LEFT!

I got mine yesterday, installed today with no issues Thanks Nitteo. Fold on.

SOLD! to pocatello.

ALL ARE NOW SOLD.

Thank you [H] members for the sale. I know they are happily folding away...

Thanks again!

Back