FS: AMD 2400+ Mobile

isp

2[H]4U
CPU was used for a couple months in a relative's rig. CPU never went over stock voltage or speed during the time it was being used. I think I had it up to 2500mhz though, and was taking it through some light sandra tests like the cpu arithmetic and multimedia when I was first putting it together. I couldn't acurately tell you what it's capable of so please just assume it does stock speeds. :)

$70 shipped is what I'm thinking. Heatware is in my sig, and I can be contacted at [email protected] - Thanks!

Pics:
2400m_4sale.jpg

2400m_4sale2.jpg

I am interested in the processor, but I got one question. How come the round black circles look so worn away? Is that usual for a processor which has been used for a few months? I don't overclock much at all and was curious if that's normal for something overclocked.

Thanks.

One of them wore off and I've taken them all off now since that picture. afaik they aren't important, and you can probably get better contact without them.

I dont think that oc'ing does that, it looks like the pads were physicalyl rubbed away, like some one tried to pull them off. Did you buy it used when you first got it?

Edit, you answered the question while i was writing the post.

Afaik, they are quite important. You could (emphasis on the could) crush the core if you don't have them on. :eek:

True. I think as long as you don't go slamming your thermalright or whatever down on it, then you're straight.

Caveat : this chip is missing rubber pads !!!! if you don't think you can mount your hsf safely then please don't buy it!

Interested, maybe we can put some double sided tape, or foam tape to use instead of the neoprene padding?

omg, people chill out about the rubber pads, they are are worthless. they "protection" they provide is neglitable.

Bump for a good deal

Back