FS: AMD Crosshair V/1090T Combo + Unlocked 6950

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Heat and eBay feedback is listed under N1ESE. PayPal only. Continental US sales only please.

Combo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula motherboard, AMD 1090T, and 8 GB of Corsair Vengeance memory. HSF not included. Everything was purchased new from NewEgg about 3 months ago and performing flawlessly. I've had the 1090T clocked as high as 4.2GHz but preferred to run it 24/7 as my gaming rig at 4 GHz. However, there is one minor flaw that needs to be pointed out. The ramsinks on these Vengance DIMMs are very cheap. Since day one, one of the sinks have refused to stay on one of the modules. New thermal tape will need to be applied. I has actually been using the one DIMM without the sink installed and I've had no issues. Motherboard will come in the original box with all accessories.

Price: $300 including shipping.

Last edited:
One 6950 has been sold, I still have one available due to a previous buyer backing out.

Last edited:
The last 6950 is tentatively sold pending receipt of funds.

AMD Hex combo is still available.

The last 6950 is tentatively sold pending receipt of funds.
Dude never paid so I still have one 6950 left. I will lower the price to $210 shipped.

AMD Hex combo also still available, $300 shipped.

if tat 6950 is the v1 reference you should mention that!
Sorry, I'm not a GPU geek. I linked the specifications to the actual product in my OP. If that isn't enough info for you, I'm sorry.

Sorry, I'm not a GPU geek. I linked the specifications to the actual product in my OP. If that isn't enough info for you, I'm sorry.

just a thought because they are kind of sought after

and in fact it is the original reference version

All 6950's have been sold. AMD Hex Combo still available.

Any chance you'll separate? I'd really like to buy that motherboard of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back