Update: New Item For Sale...
-
AMD AthlonXP 1700+ JIUHB DLT3C

For Sale:

AMD AthlonXP 1700+ JIUHB DLT3C = Retracted

exact stepping...

AXDA1700DLT3C 9392457260870
JIUHB 0310XPMW

this chip was pulled from a friends computer recently, guaranteed non DOA. OEM.

Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Email: jwill83 [@] comcast [.] net
Heatware: 7/7 Positive
AIM: jwill1337
Y!: jwill_1337

Originally posted by DrTacoElf
What kinda OC was your friend able to run?
he doesnt know how to overclock. i bought this chip off of him when i helped him install a mobile cpu. i havent tested it myself because im happy with my overclock and too lazy to take apart my setup to check.

price drop.

Bump for an excellent stepping. The price is about twice as high as it should be though.

Originally posted by EnJoY
...The price is about twice as high as it should be though.
read the rules...
Thread crapping is not only rude; it is also not tolerated on these boards. If you feel the price is unfair keep it to yourself, if you have an issue with the price, kindly PM or email the seller informing them of this, it is up to them to decide whether or not to adjust the price.
thank you.

Originally posted by jwill
read the rules...thank you.

wow, finally, someone with a mature response to a crap, usually the seller will respond a crap with, you f'in this that f you and f that you stupid f. Thanks for showing these kids how to handle this kind of situation. You were mature and gave specific information that was helpfull. Bump for a good guy!

What the hell? I'm not trying to be mean here, geez...a little sensitive aren't we? I knew that they only costed between 45-65 and you were charging way too much. Sorry if I made you feel like hitler or something...that was not my intention.

Originally posted by EnJoY
What the hell? I'm not trying to be mean here, geez...a little sensitive aren't we? I knew that they only costed between 45-65 and you were charging way too much. Sorry if I made you feel like hitler or something...that was not my intention.
an explaination goes a long way rather just spitting remarks. i would have appreciated if you informed me about this when you first posted. i didnt know you could buy these at low prices. sorry about the comment its just everyboard ive posted its been similar reactions, and your last post kind of got to me. anyways enough of this spam since the thread is done.

sieg heil. :p

Back