FS: Apple 30" Cinema Display

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
I am sad and scared to sell this awesome monitor, the Apple 30" Cinema Display. I bought this as a Christmas present to myself a couple of years ago, and could not be happier with this beauty. Gaming at 2560x1600 resolution looks amazing on this crystal clear and sharp image. Just love this monitor, and I am afriad I might second guess selling it later.

But my whole reason for selling it is, going Eyefinity. I bought a new ATI Radeon 5870 video card, and after seeing a friends triple screen setup I am sold on going that route now. So I will be buying three smaller 24" monitors now.

I am pricing this 30" Display to sell a.s.a.p. $799.00 Please PM me. No dead pixels, still have original box with all papers, cables, and the power adapter.

Pics? Or just a comment on the condition of the monitor is fine. (Like new, good, poor...)

Sorry just have the crap iPhone camera for now, the Wife left the good one at her Parents.

The condition is very good, it honestly looks like the day I bought it couple of years ago, ne dead pixels that I ever noticed. It has been sitting on the same computer desk since I took it out of the box, and the colors on this thing are amazing, just very nice image to say the least.

I will post some iPhone camera pics of it today. And I live in the Chicago_burbs, prefer pick up so people can see it in person in action first.

Back