FS: Apple Macbook Pro 15" Matte (non-glossy), Dell Inpiron 530 Quad-core, LG VX8600

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
Just looking to sell some stuff to help pay for bills/food/etc.

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you recieve an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification before we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88 241-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to your liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can :). Thank you!

1) Apple Macbook Pro 15" Matte (non-glossy screen)

Well, these tough economic times finally caught up with me. My dept. got our hours cut, so I need to sell this to pay my bills. The specs are:

- 15" Matte screen with LED-backlighting
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- 4GB DDR2 RAM
- Seagate 320GB 7200RPM HDD
- nVidia 8600GT 256MB video card
- Superdrive
- Airport Extreme
- etc. etc.

It comes with:

- Original box
- Original restore disks and manuals
- 85W Magsafe charger
- unused, sealed Apple remote
- Full-body Invisible Shield already applied to it (Top, bottom, wrist pad, touchpad, and touchpad mouse button. Great protection from scratches etc., cost me $55 + tax!)
- zCover silicone keyboard cover (cost me $30 + tax!)
- Still under extended Applecare warranty til June 2010 (cost me $349.99 + tax!)

As you can see, this Macbook Pro is upgraded to the max (Max RAM and biggest 7200RPM hard drive you can buy). Its also in mint shape since I covered up everything with the Invisible shield and silicone keyboard cover. Everything cost me $3000+, I am asking $1550.

ASKING: ***SOLD***
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Dell Inspiron 530 Quad-core Desktop PC

I bought this desktop PC a few months ago, used it for 1 month, and then got a Macbook Pro. Ever since, its just been sitting on my desk unused. I was going to keep it around and get a new video card to make it a gaming PC, but all the upcoming games I want to play (Starcraft 2, Diablo 3) are coming out with Mac versions too, so I no longer need this and will just do everything on my Macbook Pro. The specs are:

- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4GHz, 8MB L2 cache, G0)
- A-Data 2GB DDR2-800 RAM (1 stick)
- 160GB SATA HDD (2x80GB SATA drives so you can RAID 0 or 1 if you want)
- Intel X3100 graphics.
- Plextor PX-716A 16x SATA DVDRW DL burner (expensive burner, cost me like $100)
- multi-card flash reader in front (SD, compact flash, etc.)
- Lots of USB 2.0 ports, 4 in back, 4 in front
- Windows Vista Home license
- Under Dell warranty til March 2009

This desktop is in great shape and I'd love to keep it since it's very powerful and smooth, but I just have no use for it..

ASKING: $450
___________________________________________________________________________________

3) LG VX-8600 for Verizon Wireless

This is a nice EVDO clamshell phone for use on Verizon Wireless. It was used briefly by a family member, who now ported over to Sprint. It is in excellent shape, and comes with everything as a new one does:

- LG VX-8600
- Original box
- Original manual
- Original battery
- Original AC charger
- Headphone adapter

Here is a link to the specs and pictures of this phone.

ASKING: $80 shipped

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

brianhung7 AT gmail DOT com

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

WTB: I am also looking for the following (items in bold mean I need them ASAP!):

- Nothing at the moment.

Please bump if you look! (bumps of course will be returned :)). Thanks!

I'm interested in the MBP. Pictures? Also would you be willing to trade a gaming desktop computer for it? Where are you located? How old is it?

So do you have two MBP's? You said you are selling your desktop since you have a MBP but you are also selling the MBP that you kept well.

Nope, only got 1 Kelv :).

Going to sell both for some much needed cash to pay bills, and just use my work computer for awhile :(.

Sorry CompUSA611, I need the cash more. My smaller Canon will do for now. Good luck selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back