FS: Asus 1000HE with BCM94321MC

HaxEJxuK

Gawd
NEW DROPPED PRICE!!!

Hi,

I'm in need of cash to finish additional things for my main computer so I'm thinking about selling my 1000HE. It's in best shape it can be with no scratch or anything. It's like brand new as all of my other stuff because I personally can't take anything with scratches(just drives me nuts) It willl have everything that came with it including it's box. One thing is that I swapped out original wireless card with BCM94321MC which is great if you are thinking about H-A-C-K-I-N-T-O-S-H it. As you probably know, original card doesn't work with it and one that I have in works great so this means

1. You don't have to spend extra money to get wireless card.

2. You don't have to take your 1000HE apart(pretty much you have to take the whole thing apart)

I'll include original card too.

This will be $315 shipped. If you think about extra wireless card preinstalled, I think it's pretty good price.

Thanks

PS
BTW this comes with everything that came in retail box. So it look brand new complete with box -UPC(Which I never sent in the rebate :( )

Heat - haxejxuk
Ebay - ringpom
100_7792.jpg

Not sure why some keys looks lighter and others are darker but it looks same in real life.
100_7791.jpg

Last edited:
Back