FS: AVC Z9H741K (Napoleon[?]) LGA775 Triple Heatpipe bolt-down CPU Heat Sink + Fan

CLock3

Gawd
I recently purchased the Xigmatek HDT-S1283, so I am selling the HSF that I was using before I got it. This HSF originally came with an Alienware I ordered about 2 years ago, and I've been using it since. It's not a bad HSF by any means, but I just felt it was time for an upgrade. It kept my e6700 @ 3GHz around 46°C on idle, and around 57°C on load, so it does a decent job of cooling.

There is one thing I will say about this HSF, though, and that's that it is very noisy. It uses a 92mm fan, and for some reason it's just really loud. I believe it's possible to swap the fan out by the looks, so you could use a more quiet fan, but I've never taken the time to mess with it, so I can't guarantee that it will, though it does look like it's able to come out.

Since this wasn't a retail HSF, it's hard to find any info on it, but this is the product page for it, though it isn't the most informational. This is the retail product page for what seems to be the retail equivalent of it.

One of the nice things about this cooler, though, is that it uses the bolt-down style mounting, instead of the push-pin clips.

Bottomline, this isn't a top of the line cooler by any means, but it will do a decent job of cooling depending on what your needs are.

As far as price, I'd say $15 + shipping is a fair price to ask. Feel free to PM me with offers though, and I'll see what I can do.

Here are a bunch of pics of it:

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg