FS: BFG 6800 GS AGP With Artic Cooling 5

psychoace

[H]ard|Gawd
I have had this less then 2 weeks. I had a small problem that I am not sure is related to the video card but the issues have been delt with on this thread http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1010563
I believe it's the chipset just pushing heat on one ram module that is causing this problem but I am still within the time of my warrenty so you can always RMA it incase it might be a faulty board. I am shipping this with a Artic Cooling 5 cooler on it but will also have the original cooler in the package. A copy of the reciept can be sent if needed for the RMA.

I am only looking for $125 plus shipping. I also have a tube of the Artic coolings MX-1 paste that came with my new cpu cooler I can throw in as well (brand new havn't used an ounce since I have some Artic Silver that I use)

Also incase jhartono0002 falls through I would like everyone to know that I am a first time seller. I have no ref's from any site I am just selling an item that I need to get rid of because of upgrading my entire system to a pci-e system. I usually give my used stuff to my mom or dad for there system but I just need the extra cash in order to build my new system quickly. Also all items were purchased from zipzoomfly so I couldnt just return the items for my money back.

Back