FS: Brand New Foxconn NF4 Ultra

Master [H]

2[H]4U
Terms and Conditions:

-First to pay gets it; no dibs. You want it, show me the money.
-I accept Paypal or Money Order.
-I will not ship until payment is recieved.
-Shipping is done by the cheapest shipping with USPS (Postal Service). Faster or other methods may be used, but at the buyer's expense.

My contact info:

-Paypal address: bjgrifter365(AT)verizon(DOT)net
-E-mail address: bjgrifter365(AT)verizon(DOT)net -=OR=- bjgrifter365(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
-Heatware: BigB 36-0-0

Goods:

1.)Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRSH (SOLD)

-NF4 Ultra
-Socket 939
-4x PCI/2x PCIe x1/1x PCIe x16
-4x SATA/2x IDE/1x Floppy
-4x 184-pin DDR DIMM

Asking $55 shipped. (SOLD)

This is new in box, never used. I bought it after I though a power supply death nuke my Ultra-D. Fortunately, it did not, but I was a little trigger happy on purchases and snagged this off Newegg. It comes with 2 IDE cables/ 2 Molex to SATA power connectors/2 SATA cables/1 floppy/I/O shield/manual/driver CD/RAID floppy disk.

The only thing I should mention otherwise is that there was a rebate on the motherboard, which I've submitted. I required the motherboard specification label on the box and that was removed.

2.) Abit BP6/2 Celerons (SOLD)

-Abit BP6 motherboard
--Intel i440BX
--2x Socket 370
--3x 168-pin SDRAM
--5x PCI/1x AGP 2x

-2x 466MHz PPGA Celerons
-2x heatsink/fans for Celerons

Motherboard and CPU's only.

(SOLD)

Purchased used, played around with it some, but not much else. It still works, but it's just taking up space on the shelf.

bump...someone was just looking for one of these...although he may have wanted an AGP version...can't recall. I'll see if I can find it

just upgraded my dad's system with this board, was very impressed with it, bump for a nice board

just curious what the new price was on this mobo since you mention you got a rebate from it..

IF I get the rebate, you mean. I've sent in, but I don't know how good Foxconn is with rebates. Assuming I get it, it'll end up costing me $50 or so. Again, IF being the key.

Back