FS: Brand New XFX 8400GS 8400 GS DX10 HDCP PCI Express Video Card NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr4gon

Gawd
Up for sale is a brand new XFX 8400 GS pci express video card that supports DX10 since it's the 8000 series. Great for a low end build or a HTPC as it supports HDCP and all that good stuff :D. Also perfect for a folding rig!

This comes with a double lifetime warranty, so if you want it registered let me know before I ship so you can receive the 2nd lifetime warranty as the second owner. ;)

Received this as a gift. I guess grandpa isn't up to speed on the latest graphics cards and modern computing :\. He must've gotten a good deal, since the upc is gone.

Product Link @ XFX

The XFX GeForce 8400 GS offers the features of the GeForce 8 series architecture at an incredible value. Being Windows Vista ready, the GeForce 8400 GS run Vista features quickly and seamlessly. Allowing you to play the latest Microsoft DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 games, and enjoy outstanding HD DVD/Blu-ray movie experience.

Highlighted Features
HDCP Ready , Low Profile Compatible [bracket not included] , Vista , HDTV ready , DVI Out , RoHS

Pictures!

DSC04034.JPG

DSC04036.JPG

DSC04037.JPG

DSC04039.JPG

DSC04044.JPG

DSC04045.JPG

DSC04047.JPG

DSC04050.JPG

DSC04057.JPG

What you get:

DSC04058.JPG

Excellent Review here, but keep in mind they had the fanned version which was loud, this one is silent since it's fanless.

Pricing:
XFX 8400GS 256MB - $xx + SOLD

Comes with the video card, original box, svideo cable, and instructions.

Pictures upon request, sorry don't have time right now to get my nice pictures. ;)

I will take PayPal Only.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me as well.

All sales are final.

I ship to within the lower US only, Canadian buyers if your REALLY REALLY interested PM me. Probably not willing to ship there for this item

Just so you know, you shouldn't deep link pics from another site. The staff here tend to frown upon it.

Added it as a link then. I will be taking my own pictures shortly. :D

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back