[FS] Canon Rebel XSi 450D + 2 lenses + lens filters and more

Volume

2[H]4U
If you have any interest in getting into photography or expanding your arsenal, look no further!

As much as it hurts to do it, my photo equipment has to go in order to pay the bills. The camera is in Like New condition (you'd have a hard time telling it apart from a brand new one). I've always taken great care of it. Never bumped, never dropped, pampered like a baby. The rest of the equipment is in this condition as well. All the photos in my gallery were taken using this equipment with some Photoshop of course.

I priced things out in a way that makes sense, such as buying the camera with the battery grip, as they make a great combo and the battery life is amazing. Feel free to PM with offers for separate, individual items or other combos.

======================================

Canon Rebel Combo $500 Shipped! Offers welcome for combo or individual items!
Canon Rebel XSi 450D specs
-includes original box, neck strap, manual, software, charger, USB cable
-EXTRAS! I separately purchased a second charger with a car adapter and I will throw them in with this at no additional cost! Great for when you're on a road trip!
-EXTRAS! Two 8GB SD Cards
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens specs
-EXTRAS! I will include a UV Filter and Polarizer!
Canon BG-E5 LPE5 Battery Grip specs
-Original Packaging, AA battery adapter lets you use AA's instead of the Li-Ion packs
-EXTRAS! The grip holds TWO Li-Ion batteries. One of them is the battery that came with the camera, and the second one is what I purchased additionally. You get both!
Cleaning supplies
-includes mini rocket blower, carbon-tip pen with retractable camel-hair brush, lens cloth
Camera bag
-fits camera with battery grip, lens, and accessories such as lens filters and memory cards

I'll throw in this tripod FREE if you just pay the difference in shipping cost (because of long dimensions). As stated above, I'll cover cost for the above items for the combo.
Quantaray QSX-6601TMBK Tripod & MonoPod
-Comes with original box

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens specs
-with UV filter and Polarizer, both B&W brand
-with 52mm Screw-In Rubber Lens Hood
-SOLD

Terms:
-Items will all be packed in carefully protected packaging to ensure they make it to you safely
-I will cover shipping cost unless you'd prefer expedited shipping
-PayPal Verified and Amazon Payments accepted
-Tracking number will be given as soon as package is shipped

Heat: makks87

:cool:
ep

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Willing to split it up? Intrested in the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II

bump for a spankin' good deal on a starter DSLR combo.

I miss my photography days...

bumping this after a while to see if there are new aspiring photographers out there

Back