FS: Clearance. Misc Computer stuff.

Mr. Baz

2[H]4U
This has been hanging around in my spare parts bin for a long time, so I need to get rid of it to prep for a new computer build. I'll probably find some more odds-and-ends as I go, so I'll add them on as I find them.

To keep things as cheap as possible, I will be using flat-rate padded envelopes (~$3) for the small stuff, and a flat-rate small box (~$9) for larger items. This means if you buy multiple items, you save on shipping costs.

All prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

AMD CPU socket brackets. SOLD

Thermalright Thermal Paste(never used) SOLD

USB to mini-USB cable $3
IMG_2147.JPG

9 x SATA cables $3 each
6 x 4pin molex to SATA power adapters $2 each
IMG_2149.JPG

Linksys WIreless-G PCI card SOLD

AMD Retail copper-base/aluminum-fin heatpipe HSF. Never used. 3pin. I think it is for Socket 754 or 939. Someone correct me. SOLD

AMD Retail aluminum HSF. Never used. Socket A I think. 3pin. $5
IMG_2156.JPG

EVGA Retail HSF on 7600GT. Never used. 2pin.
IMG_2157.JPG

email: stevenbrigitte_at_comcast_net
heatware: steveco01
ebay: steveco01

ASUS blower that originally would fit over the MOSFETs on the motherboard to keep them cool. $3
IMG_2158.JPG

Arctic Cooling Silencer. Don't know if I have all mounting hardware. Connector on end of power cable is missing. Copper base/aluminum fin HSF. $10
IMG_2159.JPG

Stock HSF off of a EVGA 7900GT. Never used. Still has protective film on it. 2pin. $15
IMG_2160.JPG

2 x ASUS ATA100, 3-device IDE cables SOLD

Bag of 9 jumpers $1
IMG_2162.JPG

AeroCool 120mm fan. 3pin. Black frame/chrome blades. 4 blue LEDs. Quiet and moves a lot of air. $8
IMG_2163.JPG

New Stuff:

Barely Used Nintendo Wii. $400
Comes with 2 Wii remotes with gloves, 2 numchucks, and 1 classic controller.
Also comes with Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Play, and Wii Sports.
I've also included a 2GB SD card (already inserted in the Wii).
Comes with everything in the retail box (will be packaged back up in retail box too). I've also included the Component cable.
Wife and I end up playing the PS3 way more. This is over $600 worth right here.
IMG_2164.JPG

Unused Linksys Wireless-G Access Point $40
IMG_2168.JPG

Linksys Wireless-G Router and Access Point. SOLD
Accidentally got paint on the power adapter while painting the wall(patch job). Currently running DD-WRT v23SP1.

SonicWall TZ170 $30
I did the plexi-window mod and put heatsinks on everything that got warm. Unfortunately, I lost the power adapter. Easy fix.
IMG_2172.JPG

i don't bump for people usually but that plexiglass looks bad-ass on that sonicwall. i'm stealing that idea next time i plexi something.

Someone buy something. I need to sell more of this stuff so I can buy me a birthday present. :)

Back