FS: Cocaine the energy drink - 3.5 times as much caffeine as a red bull

nicolas9510

Limp Gawd
as some of you might have heard, there is a new drink called Cocaine. It has not come out it stores yet. But i have a friend that knows a guy that has a friend that works there. They havent come out comercially yet. they might come out in another month or so. i am extending the merchandise that I have to you.

Selling Cocaine Energy Drink which has 350% the caffeine of Red Bull!!!
Cans are the same size as a red bull can.
you will get a energy rush for literally 10-15 minutes.

Cocaine is the hot, new drink that has been everywhere on the news, is only available in very limited quantities in New York and Los Angeles, and is sold out everywhere. This killer drink may never be available again due to the public outcry over its name and contents. My cases are from the original batch of Cocaine and are the Real Deal. Cocaine utilizes Dextrose instead of high-fructose corn syrup to prevent the "sugar-crash" experienced with other, inferior energy drinks. If you want the most energy without all the unnecessary, artificial ingredients, Cocaine is the only way to go!

So, here are my prices: $4 per can or $90 per case of 24 + shipping
Can order as much as you want :)
ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=nicolas9510
10-0-0
i have a heat under the name: nicolas9510, but i just created it so no reviews. but i got a 100% positive feedback on ebay.
I accept Non-CC paypal ONLY
will ship within 3 business days
remember these are NOT in stores yet.
take advantage of this deal.

Dude, these things are awesome, I am this kids roommate here in college and he gave me one of these so I could tell people just how good they are and dear God!!!!11 these things are amazing!

I'm very interested but something tells me that they'd have a rough time in the mail being carbinated drinks and all.

local pickup is possible, i live in roswell, ga. close to atlanta.
i will not send a sample and i dont sell drugs :)
i dont think it should be a prolem shipping them. will be well packaged with bubble wrap. shipping via UPS

DamTheMan said:
I'm very interested but something tells me that they'd have a rough time in the mail being carbinated drinks and all.

I would think that if he shipped them VIA UPS ground that they would be ok. I see what your saying though if they were air mail ::BOOOM::

they are actually already available at some bars here in NYC but GL on your sale..

Send the cocaine sale to the top please.

Selling cocaine on [H]. Sweet.

Do they have a diet version? I find that the sugar free Red Bull is the best...

it will be shipped with UPS ground.
I only accept paypal non CC
they do not have a diet version lol
sends PM's if interested
if payment is sent with 1 hour, they will be shipped today so hurry :)

"But i have a friend that knows a guy that has a friend" lol!!! i don't think u should have posted that sir, now im calling the cops on u cause we kno it fell off a truck wink ;)

kill4killin said:
I would think that if he shipped them VIA UPS ground that they would be ok. I see what your saying though if they were air mail ::BOOOM::

UPS lol! I've had some packages delivered from ups ground before that used to be in a box, but came delivered in more of a misconfigured rubix cube type shape. YHPM about purchase if you can garentee they'll come non-doa.

psssst.....hey you....over here....how much ya get for an 8ball??.....I got a friend who knows a friend who has a friend who might tell a friend to take a full ounce off your hands if the going rate is good....:) Sorry bud...had to do it. If this stuff ever makes it to the stores here I wouldn't mind checking it out. You do any type of discount on bulk orders? lol My roomy drinks Jolt like it's water so he may want some possibly. LMK.

OCZ

Watch the bumps you give you're thread supposed to be 6 hours apart.

Bump for someone without heatware who wont ship first = (

its not really bumping, im answering questions that peopple asked me, i consider bumping more of a message liek this:
dfghsdlkfhl
or bump
not my fault i dont even know how heatware works or that i do not have a lot of things to sell ( cept for cocaine the drink). and i dont care how high/low number of feedbacks/heats are i will not ship until payment is received...

I have to assume you're not going to ship internationally.. I can see the customs form now:

Contents: Cocaine.

Heatwares how things work around here, gl selling if you're not gonna abide by that general concept. I dunno maybe just me, but I have hard time sending money to people when they can get the stuff from a friend of a friend who knows a guy who was following this truck.

I can vouch for the legitmacy of this guy. He is my roommate like i said before, and he is very good with this sort of stuff.

Bump for the guy who annoys me day in and day out :p and who holds to his word when he says he is gunna ship something

lol damtheman: fine buy me if you dont buy em, just trying to extend some fun drinks to yall but if you dont want some that doesnt really matter to me
i dont need you to buy then, jsut seeing if someone on here was interested

BuMP i would buy some, its just im really sensitive to caffine, i drink bawls a lot and after seeing this:

cafgraph1fb6.jpg

yikes... but, i might buy one sometime and drink is over the course over like an hour or something.. ill let you know :)

Holy cow! I told myself before I sold anything on here that it would go tord a new car, but after seeing this I think I might have to make a slite donation.... ;)

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Didn't get it from the OP, but at the store next door (didn't expect it to be retail so soon. But this junk is everything advertised and more! The first time EVER I've actually gotten a buzz from an energy drink. Shaking right now as I type this.

Can't wait to get it into some vodka ;)

Back