FS: Comp. part-out: Phenom X4, DDR3, 4870, 1TB HDD, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexfort93

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all. Going to college soon and have to start selling off everything I won't be taking with me. EDIT: ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING VIA USPS PRIORITY! If my asking price isn't met but I agree to any other price, I have the right to use any other service at my discretion. My heatware is acfortier.

Samsung 5188-7536 TS-H652 16x DVD+/-RW DL IDE Drive w/ LightScribe -- $15
Pretty old model, was in my first Compaq I bought probably 5 or so years ago now. Worked fine, never really used the LightScribe but did try it once and it came out alright. Not sure how it compares to models today, but it would be great as an upgrade for an older model without SATA. Sometimes it would act finicky, but I think all it would need is a good blow out. Tends to get dusty in my case.

Cisco-Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G Router Version 5 -- $35
Worked great for the time I've had it. Never tried to flash it with DD-WRT, so not sure about that whole situation, but I think you'd be able to. Only includes router and power supply.

SOLD ASUS 24X DVD Burner - Bulk 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA Model DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS - OEM -- $15
Bought brand new from newegg, worked great every time. Not much else to say about it.

SOLD ENCORE ENLWI-N Wireless Adapter IEEE 802.11b/g, IEEE 802.11n Draft 2.0 PCI 2.3 -- $15
Never had any problems, just inserted the disc and pointed Windows to that drive to install the drivers. Worked like a charm. No drops signals, maintained a constant speed. No complaints.

Western Digital My Book Essential 500GB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDBAAF5000EBK-00 -- $30
Barely used, only used to backup files to do a reformat. Comes with USB cable and power adapter. Unless I am able to find the box somewhere...

Antec P180 -- $75
Some scratches here and there, but in overall great shape. Most, if not everything, is included; I tried to keep everything in the bag that came with the case. All front panels are there, fans and filters are there, everything. This one is going to be expensive to ship, local pickup is optional for any of these items.

SOLD MSI 790GX-G65 -- $45
Bought about two years ago from another member on here, never had any problems whatsoever with the board. Comes with most, if not all, accessories. I will try to find everything associated with it when it ships, but can't promise everything. If you ask if a specific item is included, I will make sure to look.

SOLD AMD Phenom II X4 810 2.6GHz -- $60
Again, bought at the same time with the above motherboard, never abused or had any problems. Always ran stock under an Asetek 550LC (essentially a Corsair H50) and never had overheating problems. Comes with just the CPU, but I can look for the stock heatsink if need be.

SOLD Asetek 550LC -- $30
Bought around the same time as the other components, similar performance to the Corsair H50 unit. Not much else to say other than it kept my CPU cool constantly.

SOLD 4GB (2x2GB) Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1333 -- $25
Again, used but not abused. Always at stock speed and stock timings.

SOLD ASUS EAH4870 DK TOP 1GB -- $60
Bought brand new, still plays most games on high settings. Great budget card, TOP model with factory overclock. Will include in original box with all the accessories I can find.

SOLD Seagate Barracude 7200.12 1TB ST31000528AS SATA HDD -- $35
Bought from Staples, worked great and never had any problems. Will put back in original packaging and will include one SATA cable with it.

SOLD Western Digital WD Caviar SE16 WD5000AAKS 500GB SATA HDD -- $25
Used as one of my backup drives, have no complaints here. Just the drive, no SATA cables are included.

SOLD Corsair CMPSU-450VX 450W PSU -- $40
Worked great, powered the above machine with no problems at all. I wouldn't have any doubt I could have gone a little further with this PSU and still had it stable.

Last edited:
can you provide a pic?
4GB (2x2GB) Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1333 -- $25
Again, used but not abused. Always at stock speed and stock timings.

newegg has 3 different models of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back