FS: DD-WRT NETGEAR B/G/N router, X800XL, Thermalright HR-03 GT, Enzotech BMR

Jordan1

[H]ard|Gawd
-PayPal or money order.
-Heatware is under my username
-I won't ship before I receive the payment in full. I don't care if you have 54,682,684 billion positive transactions on your heat account. :)
-Items will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground for larger items.
-Prices include shipping
-I can normally ship the business day after receiving the payment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIS Radeon X800XL 256MB - $30

-PCI-E, quiet cooler.

According to HIS this cooler will keep the card 11C degrees cooler than the stock cooler and do it at a noise level less then 20db.

IMG_7899.jpg

Thermalright HR-03 GT - $35

-Used for about a week, includes all accessories
-Some RAM sinks could use adhesive goop as they weren't sticky enough to begin with.

IMG_8080.jpg
IMG_8078.jpg

Enzotech BMR-C1 (8 pack) - $15

-Installed but removed before card was used. Still nice and sticky.

IMG_8081.jpg
IMG_8082.jpg

------------------------

Thanks for looking.

Sold:
DD-WRT Router NETGEAR WNR834B-100NAR
LG L246-WP 24" 1920x1200 LCD (P-MVA panel)
Verizon Motorola W385
Netgear WGR614 v7 wireless router
Debranded refurb TSSI LCD (HP W2007 20")

Last edited:
What do you mean by "thought it could go vertical"? Does that mean you were looking for it to rotate 90 degrees? (up and down and not side to side?) Any other problems with it?

What do you mean by "thought it could go vertical"? Does that mean you were looking for it to rotate 90 degrees? (up and down and not side to side?) Any other problems with it?

Yes, I was hoping it could rotate 90, or display vertically beside my 24". The similar 22" W2207 can do that but not this one. No other issues.

-I won't ship before I receive the payment in full. I don't care if you have 54,682,684 billion positive transactions on your heat account. :)

lucky for me i have 54,682,685 billion positive transactions. So im going to send you a $1 deposit and you ship me everything in the thread. I will pay the rest eventually.

jk

Free bump

Back