FS: Dell U2414H Monitor x2 and Sennheiser Momentum Wireless

Skrying

2[H]4U
Hello! Thanks for viewing my thread. I am selling TWO Dell U2414h monitors and a pair of Sennheiser Momentum Wireless headphones. Descriptions below. You can contact me via PM here at [H] and we can discuss more details if you'd like. I have entirely positive feedback as Skrying on Heatware. All prices include shipping and I prefer to use Paypal.

2x Dell U2414H monitors - $215 each, shipped.

These are about two months old each, both are entirely problem free and excellent displays. I recently moved so I just don't have the desktop real estate now for a triple monitor setup. I'd prefer to sell together but don't have to. Both come in the original box with all original accessories including the factory calibration data sheet.

Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over-Ear - $400 shipped.

I have had these since the Momentum Wireless were released. They have been absolutely fantastic traveling headphones but I have moved to a new position and will no longer been needing the amazing versatility of these headphones. The headphones are in excellent condition. No blemishes or wear signs. These are the black color. They will come with all the included accessories (audio cable, USB cable, pouch, case, etc) in the original box. If you would like pictures let me know and I can take a few.

Back