FS: DROPPED PRICE!!! DFI P55 MI-T36 MITX and SilverStone ST45SF 450w SFX PSU!

HaxEJxuK

Gawd
ALL SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I go once again......... buying parts and never use them and just sell again(Well, I tested once to make sure it's not DOA) Today, I have another I-BETTER-STOP-BUYING-PARTS-AND-NEVER-USE-THEM-THEN-SELL-AND-I'M-KEEP-LOSING-MONEY sale again.

Today's sale is DFI P55 MI-T36 MITX motherboard and SilverStone ST45SF 450w SFX PSU!

You can see both of them in my build http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1469728

I've powered on DFI P55 MI-T36 MITX once or twice to check for DOA as usual and decided I have too much money(Yeah right! :() and sell it.

As far as SilverStone ST45SF 450w SFX PSU goes, I've powered it on once to check for DOA so it's practically new. Well, both of them are actually and both of them were bought from Newegg. Both will come with everything that came with it.

P55 MI-T36 MITX is $90 shipped

SilverStone ST45SF 450w SFX PSU is $65 shipped.

PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT!!!
Insurance is separate but highly recommended!

Thanks for looking at my sale!

Last edited:
Looking for any trades for the power supply?
If so, PM me and free bump

Bump...;). Sent you a PM.

Best,

Liquid Cool

ah so many bumps for you! i want both your stuffs but i just bought the gigabyte itx board and cant justify the cost for a couple more mhz cpu speed. and the psu isnt quite enough for me since i have a 4870x2. oh well, someone must want the best itx mobo and best sfx psu ever made eventually. good luck with the sale! (and keep going with the updates on your build too :D)

:) Thanks. I've meaning to update my build but I need lots of filing to do. Only time I can find now is at night and I don't want to do it inside home because of I don't want metal dust in house because of kids and I can't file making loud high pitch noise at night and bother all of my neighbor if I do it outside.

I was hoping to do it past weekend but I had to do other things and not sure about this weekend either. I think my wife already planned out what she wants to do this weekend.

I'll see if I can cut support for PSU extender and use hand brake to make it 90' plus other support for it. Then find time after work(of course finishing house work first) to file before it's too late to do it.

Hopely I'll have PSU bracket finished by this weekend. hmmmm but then I still have to make vent for bottom too. :(

Anyways, here's another bump!

I want to buy your DFI LanParty MI P55 Mini-ITX bundle...you said it would include the full reatail kit and it is in new condition...is that correct?? How much would the total price be to ship it to Windsor, Ontario, CANADA? Can I send an Instant transfer to your PayPal account?

I really want to get a P55 MITX machine going and this would be perfect...please let me know your terms....

Thanx for your time,
OC-Chronic

Back