FS: DS lite with R4DS and 2 gig MicroSD | 939 X2 4400+ | Server gear | SCSI drives

QuimZ

Gawd
Nintendo DS Lite:
-White unit comes with box/paperwork. Paid 130+ tax.
-R4DS comes with box and accessories Paid around $50
-2gb A-Data Micro SD card. Paid around $30

I've had the system itself for around 3 weeks, and the R4DS for 1 week. Which means I've basically played the system over the last week, as I didn't have any games to play on it the previous 2 weeks. Condition is Immaculate, can't see any scratches on the unit or screens.

$175 shipped via USPS Priority.

k3.jpg

pic2
pic3

Athlon 64 X2 4400+ 939: Chip only, no box, no HSF.
Previously for sale, I had a lot of responses and it turned into a mess multiple people calling dibbs, inbox filling up..I'm starting over on this one no dibbs, first to pay for it, is the first to get it.
Asking $120 shipped OBO

cpu-hsf004.jpg

Don't mind the thermal paste, it will arrive clean.

Compaq Proliant 6400R and raid arrays
I'd be liar if I told you I knew much about this server. My company sold a good amount old server goods a while back and I bought some of it. It has sat in my room for like 7 months. I don't have the time to mess with it. Consider it all untested.

What I do know:
4 quantity: 550 PIII Xeon processors
18 quantity: 18.2 gb 10,000 RPM, Ultra Wide SCSI hard drives.
The server powers up and sounds like a jet engine taking off in my small bedroom.
The HD's power up and the LED's go to green on the trays.
99% positive it has 3.5 gigs of old EDO ram. I'll have to re-check to be sure.

I also have a Kingston data silo, and a black 4U rackmount case full of HD's that I can't get to because they have a barrel lock on them with no key. A tower array holding 7200RPM SCSI drives thats in pieces.

I would put this as pick-up only in NW-Ohio if interested, would be willing to part out. These things weigh at least 80 lbs. a piece. Info is sparse, I know, but if you're interested in parts and more details let me know.

I have no real price for this because I don't know what it's worth. $200 for the lot.. :)

k4.jpg

k5.jpg

k7.jpg

k6.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No calling dibbs, first to pay gets it.

Non-CC paypal preferred. I will only ship to the confirmed paypal address. Unless I'm certain of who you are.

My heat is under QuimZ 17-0-0
ebay is mikessecretstash: 175+ 100% positive feedback.

Thanks and bumps are returned.

edit: excuse my 2 megapixel crappy pics.

All PM's replied.

Bumps are returned, so please bump if you look.

Thanks! :cool:

Back