FS: Everything! (Ram, LEDs, Video Cards, CPU's, Fans (mostly old junk)

JinxyBoi

Gawd
*ALL PRICES DROPPED!*

Due to an anonymous benefactor (well, not anonymous, but a benefactor none the less) I was given a CPU and Mobo! Now all I need is Ram and then I'll have the best computer I've ever used! Because of this, my luck is YOUR good fortune as well! Ends to my friends and it'll feel stupendous! so I dropped ALL the prices! Have at you!

Okay, I'm kinda new here and I hope everything goes alright. Well, if you read my sig, it shows that I have a Compaq Presario 5095 CL (google it if you wanna have a good chuckle) that I have upgraded piece by piece over the years. Well, it would seem that I have finally maxxed its potential and need to move on to a new everything.

So I'm parting her out on the assumption that there are people out there looking for old parts to build junk rigs or something. Because I'm a poor college student without a job (living in a small college town where competition for employment is fierce), I have no money whatsoever and I need to have enough cash to build a new system as soon as possible after selling these parts (since they're coming from the computer I'm currently using and I NEED a computer) Therefore, a lot of these have combo deals, so please act on them for my sake :p.

Preferred payment is check (for both our sake since I don't have any references and I'm kinda new here). I'll take PayPal too, but it'll have to go through a friends account since I don't have one personally. And if any of you are in the Houston,TX are, I live in Pearland, TX so we can do a local pickup/ sale deal that way.

Anyway, down to business!
(and please forgive me if some descriptions aren't detailed, I'm still a fair nub to computers and what not)​

-------------------------------

Willing to Trade For:

A 1GB Stick of DDR400 Ram (preferably name brand) - Will trade up to 95 dollars worth of my junk for it!

Mod Stuff:

92MM Fan (Black w/ Silver Grill) - Free + Purchase of another item *prices lowered*
Was pulled out of an IBM power supply. Black, 92mm in diameter. No idea the CFM, just know that it moves a hella bunch of air. Age is undeterminable but probably over 5 years old. It's got a 3 pin molex connector but it has no rpm sensor line.

Overall it's a good fan (for general cooling purposes since it blows harder than shit) and had been used recently till my power supply decided I had too much stuff plugged into it. (It still works fine, don't worry lol)

80MM UV Fan (Green w/ Silver Grill) - $4 + shipping *SOLD! to Modding_JunKy*
No Idea the CFM, but it blows fairly well. This thing looks sweet when lit by UV and is really quiet. It's got 3 pin molex connector with all lines pproper Not much else to say. lol

60MM Fan (Black w/ No Grill) - $1 + shipping *SOLD! to Modding_JunKy*
5 years old but had only been used for for 3 of them(pulled it out and threw in a fatter fan.) It's really thin for low space applications but that also means it has to spin fast to move air (making it kinda loud with an ear bleeding high pitched whine). Got 3 pin molex connector with all lines pproper

Otherwise, it works just fine. A good application I'd suggest is if you mod your case for an underside air intake (with a filter of course) to feed your computer true cold air. Was gonna do it, but ehh, I need money.

Red Lazer LED - $5 + shipping *SOLD! to Modding_JunKy*
Not gonna fool you, the "Lazer LED" is not really a laser (note the Z), but three normal LED's in reflective casing. Well built, can be applied anywhere in your case via screws or velcro. Works like a spotlight (3 of em anyway) and is bright enough to shine through every nook and cranny in your case (could be a bad or good thing). Moderately used for about a month or so. Looks like new (minus the velcro tape that's eeasilyremoved) and has only seen like a few weeks of use.

THIS THING IS BRIGHTER THAN HELL. I love it and I'm sure you will too (if you like red =P)

2 x Red LED USB cords - $2 each + shipping *SOLD! to Modding_JunKy*
6FT long, glows with a bright LED on both tips. I have two of em, buy em both for 3 bucks.

These are really bright and look cool. I'm not sure if they're highspeed or fullspeed (or Universal) because I wwasn'tpaying attention when I bought them and I don't have USB 2.0 support so it's a risk you'll have to take. Then again, I don't think speed is really an issue on USB cords, so uhh, ignore me.

Video Cards:

Mysterious Video Card - $15 + shipping *prices lowered*
All I know is that this thing is 32mb AGP. I bought it when I first got my computer and then replaced it a month later with my ATI Radeon 9000. I'm unsure about the maker, but I'm fairly sure it isn't ATI or NVIDIA. I haven't used it in years, but it worked perfectly last time it was in my computer.

Yeah, it isn't one of the big two, but it was a great card when I used it. Thanks to it I was cruising along at ~60 whole FPS on UT99 with everything maxed. FEAR IT. lol

ATI Radeon 9000 - $30 + shipping *prices lowered*
Plain Jane Vanilla 9000. She's 64mb AGP and works perfectly. Being pulled from a computer in use (the one I'm on lol). 250mhz core and 200mhz memory.

Kicks good enough to nab me 30FPS on FarCry with everything on low (but textures maxed) at 1280 x 960.Was only overclocked for LAN parties and she can go up to 270mhz core and 240 mhz memory stable with stock cooling (a heatsink). I have a 120mm fan on the side of my case pushing looooots of air on her and with similarly generous cooling, she can go up to 280mhz core and 265mhz memory.

Combo Deal: Buy both cards for 40 bucks. I don't know why you'd want two video cards, but hey, whatever.

CPU's:

AMD Athalon 1.33ghz Thunderbird (socket A) - $25 + shipping *prices lowered*
Love this chip. It's served me well all these years (approx. 2-3), even though I've only been running it at 1001mhz the whole time (handicapped by the compaq mobo). Being pulled from a system in use so it's good to go.

RAM:

3 Sticks of 256mb PC100 ram - $25 each + shipping *prices lowered*
Two of them were pulled from a Dell and one was bought retail. I have long since gotten rid of the box so I couldn't tell yah what brand they are. All of em work great and really made the difference in my computer.

That's about it for now, thank's for giving em a look! :)

Free bump for ya but,

FYI, your ram price is WAY too high :)
I have been recently buying 512's for $30-40 shipped..........

crakinsmakinjakin said:
Free bump for ya but,

lowered it a bit, but all I can say is that I wish I bought my sticks wherever you bought yours! :D

That and I dunno, I tried cheap massive capacity pc100 ram sticks and they just didnt work on the old comptuers I put em in. :confused:

crakinsmakinjakin said:
Free bump for ya but,

Nice thread crap.........should be addressed by PM

night time bump.

somebody buy something, help fund my "i need a computer capable of running stuff" project. =P

bumpin', in tha morning, bumpin' on the way to school
bumpin', at school, at lunch in the afternoon
bumpin', its good, on your way home from school
bumpin', at diner,at dinner, in bed!

...mc chris for the inspiration... :p

bump because i can and because im finally in town with the stuff and i can start shipping! heyyaaa buy plz!

Back