FS: EVGA Black 2080 TI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
Going to go on Ebay in a few days since the price of TI's has shot back up due to the 3080 fiasco. These specific cards were selling for 600-720 yesterday, and today have all been for 750 or more, all data pulled from completed sales only on Ebay.

So, in a few days I'm going to sell there but figured I'd give [H] first crack at it. $625 shipped and I can likely get it on the way either Saturday or Monday. It's currently in use in my system now so I know it's good, game almost every night on it still, never OC'd, works great. I can run a current 3d mark if you need to verify it's in my rig and working properly. Non smoker. I don't think there's any warranty as I bought it from a guy when it was new and we never did any exchange for warranty info, but it's been killer for me and rock steady.

Paypal is the payment method, I don't ship international, and my heatware is in the sig although I bet it's not 100% up to date you can check the names yourself if needed, zero negative feedback.

I'll probably bring this thread down sunday or monday so if you want it jump on it, it's quite clear now the 3080's are going to be out of stock for months probably and it's only on average 20-25% faster than a 2080 TI anyways. Get it while you can!

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=11G-P4-2281-KR
If you're unfamiliar with what a 2080 TI is for some reason lol

!SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back