FS: EVGA SR2, Intel 6-Core Xeon's, Radeon 6970's and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey Guys!

I'm in the GTA area, any and all of this can be picked up, specifically I'm located in Burlington, Ontario. All prices include shipping(except international or/and unless otherwise mentioned), are OBO, in Canadian $$$, and negotiable.

Take a look around, and and if something interests you, let me know, I'll entertain your offers!

For Sale

1x EVGA Classified SR-2 Motherboard - $500 - PREFER LOCAL MEETUP or PICKUP/SHIPPING COST NOT INCLUDED
EVGA Classified SR-2, the biggest, baddest motherboard of them all! And this is one of thet first, I bought it almost the day they were released, I am the original owner, only owner, and have used it as my main workstation since I've gotten it since day one. Folded 100K+ PPD for the longest while, but due to various reasons I stopped production. None the less, if this goes to a proven folder of ANY team, I will give it a small discount, and if it will be used for folding, an additional small discount on-top.

2x RETAIL (NOT ES)Intel Xeon X5650 6 Core Processor - SOLD
RETAIL Intel Xeon X5650 6 Core Processors, bought from BestDirect.ca, these are real chips, not ES chips you see others selling. On the SR2 they clock easily and stable to 4.0 GHz, 4.2GHz with some minor difficulty, they might go higher with better cooling or when used alone on a separate board. Use and fold at 4.11GHz 24/7 stable. Same as above, if this goes to a proven folder of ANY team, I will give it a small discount, and if it will be used for folding, an additional small discount on-top.

G.Skill 12GB DDR3-1600(6x2GB) - COMBO ONLY

2x REFERENCE DESIGN - XFX AMD Radeon 6970 - SOLD
XFX AMD Radeon 6970, I am the original owner, and they are registered, so I can transfer the dual lifetime warranty to you. These guys are STOCK, I never got around to overclocking them all that much. Great for bitcoin mining if that your thing. These are the original reference design with the dual bios switch.

Everything listed above has been babied and treated with extreme care, everything looks and runs as if its brand new, all in mint condition. If your interested in an item, but my price seems high, feel free to PM me, prices are all negotiable.

I'm in the GTA area, any and all of this can be picked up, specifically I'm located in Burlington, Ontario. All prices include shipping(except international or/and unless otherwise mentioned), are OBO, in Canadian $$$, and negotiable.

Heatware
HWC iTrader
RFD iTrader

Last edited:
Original SR2+CPUs Combo buyer backed out, sale went to CPUs buyer in-waiting, CPUs now sold, SR2 now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back