FS/FT: Apple Ipod 15GB

Shorty

Gawd
Apple iPod 15GB (3rd Generation)
Little less than two months old. Minor scratches on rear. Rarely used.

Includes: original box, manuals, Firewire cable, power connector, 4 to 6 pin Firewire plug, and earbuds

Hard drive will be cleaned, along with the exterior of the item.

Will also include iPod Dock Connector to FireWire and USB 2.0 Cable for an extra $10.

ipod01.jpg

ipod02.jpg

Price: $240 Shipped or AMD Retail Program Combo (A64 3200+ & Asus Mobo)

Shipping: I will ship UPS Ground, insured, free of charge to any of the lower 48 states.

Payment: Paypal (non-CC)

Heatware: BlackAdam

Contact: Private message or email ([email protected] or [email protected])

Sorry, no space. Desk is small and taken by a big 17" beige craptastic CRT. That, and I'm in an apartment, so a good 5.1 setup can't be taken advantage by me. And I just ordered a $20 Altec Lansing 2.0 setup from Newegg to replace my dead $5 Fry's Electronics speakers. Damn FedEx said they attempted to deliver them on Friday, which is all lies... and that extra I spent on quick processing was for nothing. Sorry for the rant!

damn its funny i could of got an ipod for like 80 after rebates because i just ordered a ibook, too bad i dont have an extra $200

I need to quit f'in around and buy an ipod. I just bought a minidisc player tonight however I may put it up on [H] in a few weeks and try to buy an ipod. heh , the md player is great though.

Looking for a 17.1 inch LCD by chance? I have a Hitachi CML174B I'll trade you for your Ipod plus some cash. Its in my FS/FT thread if you want to check it out. Nice monitor 16ms response time, excelent for games, DVI and RGB. LMK
Heat under danucf
email orkinman *at* ucflan.com

Back