FS/FT BBA X800 Pro

ubern00b15

Gawd
This card is a month old, Comes with an ATI silencer 4, and the boxes, cables, ect....... it is running a bios that defaults at 500/500, no artifects in anything obviously. it never goes above 54c in my current case. I am selling it to get an x800xt or something higher. This card is the non vivo card. It is AGP

DSC01344.jpg

That is the card, running in my btx modded cm praetorian

EDIT: Lowered PricePrice Reduced! 320 Shipped With Silencer,300 Shipped with Stock

I am really deparate to sell this card, because I was offered a better card at a good price, and I have enough to cover the amount needed for the new one.

This is the RETAIL CARD, Boxes, Driver CD and all accessories (DVI-VGA, Svideo-Video, Svideo-Componant Video, Manual) are included. It was purchased from best buy.

aim = Revolta87, email = [email protected] or revolta87 at gmail dot com
Heatware=Revolta

still waiting for pic to dl. can u describe the pic please. It would go faster.

its not my camera, its my friends sony 5.1 megapixel. thats one of the lowest settings lol.............SOMEONE BUY THE CARD! :p

Bump..

Might as well do it while i'm waiting for pic to download.. even slow as heck on cable.

SAD

Bump for picture being resized!!!

Bump for Awesome price. I would be all over this deal, if it was PCI-e.

Someone please buy this card for an awesome price!!

SAD

Bump for you my friend.

Wish it was PCI-e.

Can't believe you haven't gotten a PM.

Someone please buy this card for a great price.

SAD

ps. please be careful.. your last bump was too close together. 6 hour min. You don't want to get your thread locked before you can sell off that puppy.

HEY thanks for the bump..............someone buy this card! its really cheap! im no going any lower

ubern00b15 said:
HEY thanks for the bump..............someone buy this card! its really cheap! im no going any lower

i see this a lot on this board. You've been trying to sell this for a week at a very good price witthout any takers. You know some clown will bid that up to $450 on ebay as soon as they see the silencer. Why not just put it up over there?

pigpen said:
i see this a lot on this board. You've been trying to sell this for a week at a very good price witthout any takers. You know some clown will bid that up to $450 on ebay as soon as they see the silencer. Why not just put it up over there?

I cant use ebay.......blah.....Its still availible.......unforutunatly.....the xt-pe im getting is still waiting..............HURRY

bump.....sigh.......470 views, why cant someone just tell my why no one is buying this card?

That's a good price. If I didn't just sink $400 into dual 6600GT's I might go for it. I'll mention it to some friends though.

Question for ya if you don't mind. Where was the card made? Canada or China? Just curious since i can't get my hands on one to look being broke and all.

OMFG this is SAD. Someone please buy this card so I can at least know I didn't miss a phreaking good deal. Please, do this guy a favor and steal this card from him, geez.

Bump for a very desparate guy giving away this card.

I would still love to trade you for my PDA! I could also throw in my 9800XT to sweeten the deal if you need a video card.

You could always sell the PDA on ebay for $$$.

The sad thing is that all the offers ive gotten for this card were lowball.......

I just saw a OEM card sell for 290 shipped, the same card as this. Mine is the retail, and its been up here for 5 days.....dosent make since, and the other card sold without a picure and no information....this card comes with everything this one does.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-102-363&depa=0
and if you want, for 320 shipped, the card comes with a ATI silencer, which is 30 dollars on that same site.....I don't understand why it isnt selling. :(

Back