FS/FT: Brand New EVGA 750i SLI FTW Motherboard - $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

corey407woc

Weaksauce
hey guys have a brand new EVGA 750i FTW Motherboard that i got from a step up at EVGA. Just got a new GIGABYTE crossfire board so i dont need it. Paypal accepted. $150 thanks guys pm me

Hi, could I get an update on the 680i that I paid for a couple of weeks back?

Thanks.

(I have left a few PMs and emailed you as well, but have yet to receive a response regarding the current situation)

Hi, could I get an update on the 680i that I paid for a couple of weeks back?

(I have left a few PMs and emailed you as well, but have yet to receive a response regarding the current situation)

couple weeks back??? I suggest you make a thread in the trolls section.

geez, troll alert. :rolleyes: buyers beware.

that's bad. Thanks for warning us Mk_In hope he gets you your part.

couple weeks back??? I suggest you make a thread in the trolls section.

geez, troll alert. :rolleyes: buyers beware.

Exactly 2 weeks (Dec 4)

that's bad. Thanks for warning us Mk_In hope he gets you your part.

Thanks, I hope I get my part as well. He said he would ship Monday but I haven't received any notification yet. He is still online, so I'll see if he replies.

hey mk_ln i just got your email dude my hard forum pm box was at 100 percent full and didn't realize it. the 680i sent to evga expected to ship to you they stepped it up to a brand new 750i ftw cause it was the 5th one that i sent in. do you want me to refund the money dude or do you want the 750i ftw

and for the people calling me a troll no i have ebay feedback 39-0 and heatware 3-0 and have completed many trades here on hard forum

my inbox was at 100 percent on hard forum and didn't realize it sorry guys

I am wanting to get this resolved today, so I sent him an email as well as a PM:

If you can ship out the board today USPS priority w/ tracking, then i'll take it. Otherwise, I would like a refund.

I would greatly appreciate a response tonight (currently about 6pm EST)

Thanks

Thanks for all the understanding and support guys :)

This has been moved to Tips, Tricks, and Trolls since it seems to be the dominant topic of the thread. In the future though, do not post things like this in a FS/FT thread. Regardless of the circumstances, it's considered threadcrapping, and is not allowed.

Also, please watch the accusations. I haven't seen any proof that this item is related to the prior sale.

It is our policy to ban members who do not follow through with payment or shipment in an agreed upon trade when there is proof of such. mk_ln, please let us know if this is resolved, or corey407woc let us know if this has been incorrectly represented. No one is ever banned without being given ample opportunity to give their side of events.

im offereing him a full refund i just got home and received his email sorry for all the miscommunication guys

corey407woc was just on a little over a half hour ago, if he's not scamming I'd sure thought he'd be here pleading his case.

Guys, the rule of thumb for TTT threads, is that if you don't have first hand knowledge of the situation, or something to contribute that will help resolve the problem; you shouldn't post.

It's been getting out of hand lately. Posting accusations about situations you don't really know anything about won't be tolerated.

mk_ln, it looks like you're being offered a refund, please notify someone if the situation isn't resolved.

i have plead my case i received the 750i instead of the 680i and offered to refund him the money or take the board im not scamming anyone

He later replied, via email, asking what my paypal account was...I let him know what it is and am awaiting a refund.

It was brought to my attention, and at the time he asked for my account info, that he should have it already on hand from the previous payment right?

did you give it to him the first time around? also did you get your refund?

It was brought to my attention, and at the time he asked for my account info, that he should have it already on hand from the previous payment right?

Yes, all he needed to do was log in, click on your name, and click refund and that's it. period.

When you first sent him money, he should have your PP address, unless of course you use one account for sending money and another for receiving money. All he has to do is log into his PP account, go into that particular transaction, hit the "refund" link and you should have your money. If he refunds you via making a payment (sending you money from the "send money" button), you would eat some fees (unless you have personal account with a limit). If he refunds you via the refund link, the original amount is sent back to whichever source it came from, no fees involved. So if you paid with a CC, the money will go back to the CC and not your PP account. If you paid with your PP balance, the money will go there, and so on.

Correct me if I'm wrong fellas.

did you give it to him the first time around? also did you get your refund?

Yes to the first, and No to the second...

Yes, all he needed to do was log in, click on your name, and click refund and that's it. period.

Ya, I had thought so. It's now 1AM EST and I have not yet heard back from him...I'll see if there is a notice of refund in the later in the day.

Thanks for the help :).

How Unfortunate. Good luck Mk_ln, i hope you can get it resolved, personally I think i'd begin a paypal dispute, as it seems the user either doesn't know how Paypal works, or has no real intention on giving you a refund, or the possible third option, doesn't have the money to give you the refund anymore.

Just a suggestion.

How Unfortunate. Good luck Mk_ln, i hope you can get it resolved, personally I think i'd begin a paypal dispute, as it seems the user either doesn't know how Paypal works, or has no real intention on giving you a refund, or the possible third option, doesn't have the money to give you the refund anymore.

Just a suggestion.

It has been done, and perhaps I should have gone that route a while ago...seems I was too naive believing that he would eventually ship it. I had thought I be recieving it in 2 weeks at the latest and since he seemed to be in a rush to receive payment I had thought he would ship the next business day just as all of my other previous transactions with members of [H]. The following week I ask to get an update and he tells me he's out of town for that week and will ship the following week. I kindly replied with a
oh lol, any idea when next week?
and after a couple of days he replies that he will send it on Monday USPS priority w/ tracking. Monday comes and goes and I receive no response so I attempt to contact him again. After multiple PMs, an email, and posts in his previous for sale thread (my 680i) and the new thread (this one) he finally replies that he sent the 680i (the one I had already paid for) for RMA. He then receives a 750i and attemps to sell it on [H]...Throughout this whole ordeal, I have been left in the dark; I had no idea it was being sent in for an RMA. Another thing which has frustrated me was that I have missed quite a few good local deals while waiting and thinking that I was going to get a product I had paid for. From now on, it seems that the safest route is to only buy/sell/trade with only members that are reputable in the forums; ebay feedback doesn't seem to mean much in this case.

best of luck mk, will be paying close attention to this thread

Thanks, I'll update this thread as necessary. :)

well, I've submitted this message through PayPal's dispute system this morning and he still has yet to respond or refund my money:
Hi Corey,

You have not sent me the item I paid for and after 2 weeks of having my payment you still have not shipped out the item. I have been left in the dark after many PMs through Hardforum. It turns out that you used the item I had already purchased for an RMA. You later received a higer end motherboard and attempted to resell it at a higher price to other members on the forum. It was only after a multitude of people suspected you of scamming me that you attemted to plead your case. I was then offered a refund yet have still not received it. You then claimed that you did not have my information. It should not have been necessary as PayPal stores the history of transactions and all that is required on your part is to 'refund' the transaction. Still, I then promptly sent you my information and have still yet to receive my refund so I am now resorting to use PayPal's resolution centre.

The two threads are below documenting much of the situation:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1369959
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1376286

I had hoped that this would be resolved without any kind of intervention, but it seems as if you would not have done anything otherwise.

EOM.

If you noticed in his FS thread for the 680i. The picture looks like he pulled it off ebay, see the little watermark on the bottom. And he made 2 threads before on the same day stating he wants to buy a 680i/750i.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1369985
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1369702

Also checking on his ebay account and heat, it doesn't state that he bought it on ebay or on here.. so I'm guessing he doesn't have the board at all.
One thing he said was true though, he did buy a EP45-U3DP off ebay..

If you noticed in his FS thread for the 680i. The picture looks like he pulled it off ebay, see the little watermark on the bottom. And he made 2 threads before on the same day stating he wants to buy a 680i/750i.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1369985
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1369702

Also checking on his ebay account and heat, it doesn't state that he bought it on ebay or on here.. so I'm guessing he doesn't have the board at all.
One thing he said was true though, he did buy a EP45-U3DP off ebay..

wow...seems this WHOLE thing was a scam from the start.

wow...sorry to hear, make sure u keep the mods posted as well

best of luck...hope your xmas isnt affected by this awful transaction

Thanks yang :)

He hasn't logged in but I bet he has been viewing this thread anonymously...

edit: When one's inbox is full, is the sender of the message notified that the receiver's box is full?

Thanks yang :)

He hasn't logged in but I bet he has been viewing this thread anonymously...

edit: When one's inbox is full, is the sender of the message notified that the receiver's box is full?

IMHO, it doesn't matter, he knows the situation and has the obligation to either send you the board or cough up the money.

If it was me, I'd already have filed a dispute, I don't feel that this seller has any intentions of giving you the board or the money.

IMHO, it doesn't matter, he knows the situation and has the obligation to either send you the board or cough up the money.

If it was me, I'd already have filed a dispute, I don't feel that this seller has any intentions of giving you the board or the money.

Yes, I should have filed the dispute earlier instead of yesterday morning, but I had not thought that I would be scammed....

Have you tried to get the other person to post in this thread too? And are you going to hit heatware and give him a negative as I don't see how this can be neutral or positive at this point or in the future?

People seem to covet those ratings, so maybe give him a deadline to light a fire under him?

At this point it should be pretty clear your not getting your money back or a board from him. Call your credit card company and issue a chargeback and be done with it. This guy is shady as shit...i wouldnt want a thing to do with him anymore.

MK_In have you contat a admin about this? or have they tired to contact you? about getting something done. possable ban for him?

Have you tried to get the other person to post in this thread too? And are you going to hit heatware and give him a negative as I don't see how this can be neutral or positive at this point or in the future?

People seem to covet those ratings, so maybe give him a deadline to light a fire under him?

I have not thought about heatware atm, but ya, perhaps I should just give him that negative rating.

At this point it should be pretty clear your not getting your money back or a board from him. Call your credit card company and issue a chargeback and be done with it. This guy is shady as shit...i wouldnt want a thing to do with him anymore.

well, as far as not getting my money back from him willingly, yes I would totally agree. So far, I've escalated PayPal's dispute system to see what they will do.

MK_In have you contat a admin about this? or have they tired to contact you? about getting something done. possable ban for him?

No, I've not contacted an admin yet nor have they tried to contact me. As far as a ban goes, I don't think he'll be coming on the forums at all even w/o the ban. The fact that he has refused to reply to any type of communication - via PayPal's dispute system, email, PMs - seems to, imo, prove his guilt; if he were not in the wrong, or even tried to correct what he has done, then the obvious thing to do would be to post and let everyone know that it was a misunderstanding, although all evidence points to the contrary, and that it has been rectified.

well, I have left some heatware feedback and I sincerely hope that will serve as a warning to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back