FS/FT: Lots of parts! Like new to carefully used! Updated!

el rolio

2[H]4U
DDR Booster Available! MORE TO COME! STAY TUNED!

---------------------------------------------

Closed and Old posts see big quote below.

I carefully use and clean all my parts meticulously! ive gotten replies from my buyers asking if i even used the item i sold them! true story!
So feel confident and if you look, you can bump if ya want, i'll let you know ahead of time that i appreciate it!

pics to come later or upon request.

FOR SALE

» OCZ DDR Booster
- barely used this guy, was way back when i had a Neo2 mobo. maybe for an hour
- allows you to put a LOT more voltage into your ram for OC'ing - up to ~3.9v
- in original packaging
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/power_management/ocz_ddr_booster_diagnostic_device
$35 Shipped

Thanks for looking.
Please no lowballing,
As usual, you can find ways of contacting me thru my user profile.
email:
scott AT kilter.com (thats my last name!!)
heat: el rolio
ebay ranking: el rolio

During the weekday working hours i ship same day, as soon as i get the paypal usually.

---------------------
» OCZ Platinum Rev.2 DDR400 1GB (512x2) Dual Channel Kit
- barely used this ram, maybe for a couple days incomparison to my Gold's.
- this is some of the TCCD type stuff everyone was lovin back in the day (i remember when they cost $320)
- guranteed to work at stock settings (2-2-2-5 @ 200 @ 2.75v)
$100 Shipped // SOLD
[ reviews - http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustRatingReview.asp?Item=N82E16820146890 ]

» 2x MSI 6800GT
- have served me dutifully for some time now in my WC system
- ready for your WC setup with OCZ + Zalman ramsinks
- in original packaging, with accessories AND HSF
$80 Shipped // SOLD each

» AMD OpterOWN 148 / CABYE 0543FPMW
- 3 GHz Stable. Could go more with better cooling. i wanted silence. OPB said it did 3GHz on air for him. I've only tested it overnight, so my use no more than 24 hours.
- Guaranteed to work at its specc'ed speeds + will run up to 2.9ghz easily on stock voltage. My exact voltage was 1.36v to the core
- IHS is intact. Comes in Retail Box. Got it from OPB originally, so you know its a cherry-pick
$240 Shipped // SOLD
Cpu
CABYE_box.jpg

--
IHS / stepping
CABYE_ihs.jpg

» AMD OpterOWN 146 / CABNE 0530APMW
- This my dear folks is one of the original opterOWNs. this was before it was even sold by retailers, this was from back when you had to buy it thru PM's. this is the famous CABNE core that was cut from the same wafer as FX-57's. If you have the cooling, this is the single core chip for you!
- ran it dutifully in my machine for many months, loved it, then had to uncap it for more performance. whenever it wasn't in the computer, it was in protective plastic
- Guaranteed to work at stock settings, and for sure will take you to 270x10 (2.7GHz) on stock voltage. Originally from Vandi
$200 Shipped // SOLD w/ IHS
Cpu
CABNE_core.jpg

--
IHS / stepping
CABNE_ihs.jpg

» Swiftech MCR220 Dual Radiator w/ Radbox
- upgraded to a different radiator
- in good condition, very little regualar usage wear, no paint chipping
- 1/2" barbs
$30 Shipped // SOLD

» AMD OpterOWN 148 / CAB2E 0546BPMW
- Like New!
- Used for about 8 hours, i was basically testing this chip. Guaranteed to work at its specc'ed speeds + will run up to 2.8ghz easily on stock voltage.
I didn't do much more, i have a CABNE to mess with.
$200 Shipped // SOLD

» BFG 6800 OC AGP
- Vanilla 6800. Unlocks with no artifacting under RivaTuner (can help you)
- O/C's to GT speeds
- Runs like a Champ! :D
- Will sell with stock noisy cooler + 6800 Ultra Stock cooler! (i used it with my watercooling)
$100 Shipped // SOLD
Stock
6800oc_stock.jpg

--
Bare
6800oc_bare.jpg

» MSI Neo2 Platinum s939 Motherboard
- Have used this mobo for a while until i went nForce4.
- Got some high overclocks out of it, and it is loaded with the best newest BIOS (plus i can show you where to get more!)
- have added mosfet sinks
$70 Shipped SOLD
Angle Shot
Neo2_angle.jpg

» OCZ Modstream 450W
- Used and modded to replace the stock 120mm fan with a YateLoon 120mm. Still have the stock fan and can put it back in. its also very clean and has been out of my system for some time now.
$60 Shipped // SOLD
Quiet 4tw
Modstream_one.jpg

--
Modstream_two.jpg

--
Fan mod (3-pin tail sticking out)
Modstream_fanmod.jpg

--
Whats in tha box
Modstream_inthabox.jpg

hey all, got a sunbeam rheobus silver for sale brand new never been opened.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=138&products_id=342

ended up getting one used that im gonna mod into my case before this one even arrived here, so i didnt even take it out of the box. its ready to roll out: $15 shipped.

SOLD

note: this is one of hte better fan controllers out there as it goes from 0v-12v and can handle them big power panaflos, deltas etc. its really good. but now i dont need it.

can contact me: scott AT kilter.com and ima snap a pic with ma phone shortly to post here. holla at me ready to ship NOW NOW NOW! yaaay!

+++++++++++++
im closing my other older thread to make sure that this is the only active thread. here is that other post for info sake
el rolio said:
hey all. needed to get this thread started. i went to water cooling and no longer need a few parts. want supn? just holla at me!
el_rolio AT revo21 DOT com / you can also contact me thru the system here cuz im on AIM etc.
my ebay name is "elrolio" and i have heat and paypal under the same names.
of course the usual is i will accept paypal payments, and please be registered annd have used paypal before. i dont mindd shippin to other addresses if needs be.

• Athlon64 3200+ (Winchester/CBBFD 0441RPMW)
well its a special one. it does 2.7ghz, ran it at 2.5 on air for as long as i had it easily
$155 shipped SOLD (on ebay)

• Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5 rev2
with original box and extras $20 shipped SOLD

• Thermalright XP-90
a few bent pins at the top edges, mostly from installing it and putting fan on top. its actually pretty common to happen in shipping. ive seen it in reviews of the xp-90.
http://revo21.com/pc/fs/DSC00073.JPG
$22 shipped SOLD

----------------------------------

those are the primary items. i will come back later with some prices etc.

next up i have various 120mm fans to get rid of. this secondary space will be used to list things as i find them

for sure i have 2 delta 120mm fans, 2 adda 120mm fans and a vantec stealth 120mm
http://revo21.com/pc/fs/DSC00074.JPG
fans would be like $5 each and of course we can figure out something fair or bundle it in with any of the other stuff

» 2 deltas SOLD

-----------------------------------
what i want:
i'd take a sunbeam rheobus or mitron fan controller if anyone has one to let go of.

-----------------------------------
UPDATES AND COMMENTS SECTION

i got a few pms alerting me to some retail pricing on the xp-90. thanks for the heads up guys. i dropped the price by a couple bucks cuz well, its a low margin product anyhoo. heh funny way to describe it. anyhoo i bought mine from svc for $35 originally. now they selling it for $28 with cheapest shipping around $5 so i figure this is still somewhat fair. anyhoo will still think about it.

thanks for looking!

the 6800 is pending!
the Modstream is pending!

wow thanks guys! keep looking! opterOWNAGE anyone?

im beggining to wonder if my prices were too low! ya'll aint even hesitating! im broke too! hahah

anyhoo thanks all so far, this has been a good round of selling, we just need someone to take the good old Neo2 off my hands now!

ps: anyone interested in some 120mm fans?

hey thanks buddy - bump

ps: just so yall know, i DO have a queue for the 6800 now "in case it falls thru" so, though i love to get pms and i am happy everyone is interested, i gotta say the chances of anyone pming me now and gettin the card are zilch eh?

roli!

Still looking for a 3.5 mitron fan controller? I've got one that I'm not using.

CrimandEvil said:
Still looking for a 3.5 mitron fan controller? I've got one that I'm not using.

no sir, not me, but maybe my friend might. thanks for asking tho!

Switch said:
Can you ship that mobo to india...

yea sure i dont see why not, but then the price would change cuz then you could choose what shipping (prolly regular air mail) and then i would tell you how much it costs. the price above is for shipping within the lower 48 states

I like big *BUMP*s and I cannot lie.. lol. That's my favorite so far. heh.. ;)

bump for a mobo. bump for agp. bump for a high clocking htt. bump for lil mosfet sinking. bump!

Back