FS/FT: Modded PSP, Klipsch C-1, Modded Wii, 3.0 P4 1.5 gig Shuttle PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwk

Gawd
Heat: dwk

Modded PSP with 2 gig stick:

Not sure which version firmware is one it but it will play everything up to FF:CC and can be upgraded easily. This is a fat PSP and is in very good condition with screen protector and no dead pixels. Package comes with PSP, wall charger, 2 gig stick, and USB cable. Price: SOLD

Klipsch C-1 center channel speaker:

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/c-1.aspx

This speaker is less than two months old sounds awesome and is in MINT condition. The box and manual got lost during my move so you will just be getting the speaker and front grill. Price: $65 plus shipping.

img00104kk8.jpg

img00105dl7.jpg

Shuttle PC Media Center:

Here are the specs:
  • P4 3.0
  • 1.5 gigs of ram
  • 250 gig Maxtor harddrive
  • Silver Shuttle Case + PSU
  • Shuttle P4 motherboard
  • Vision Tek Radeon HD 2600 Pro APG DX10 Card
  • DVD Burner
Been a good little media center for me. No longer use it so I am selling it. No OS will be on it and it will be formatted before I ship it out. Price: $130 + shipping

img00092fl8.jpg

img00099oa9.jpg

img00095lm2.jpg

img00091aw1.jpg

Modded Nintendo Wii:

I have a modded Nintendo Wii with a D2CKey modchip. System is about 9 months old. I have Super Smash Bros Brawl (SSBB), 2 Wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, Wii Sports, Wireless sensor bar, 1 wavebird, 1 GC controller, and some other odds and ends. I would like to trade this for a Xbox 360 Elite. PM me with your package and we can work something out. I don't have any pictures of it yet but I can post or email some. You can kind of see it in the speaker pictures above lol.

Heat: dwk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back