FS/FT: Nikon D7000, 18-105m f/3.5-5.6 VR, 70-300mm 4.5-5.6, 35mm f/1.8

Skrying

2[H]4U
Easiest way to reach me is via PM. I have entirely positive feedback at Heatware as Skrying. Preferred payment method is Paypal. Feel free to ask any questions or request any additional pictures. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Nikon AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR - $425 shipped or best offer. Excellent/like new condition. Comes with warranty slip, lens caps, hood and pouch.

Nikon D7000 camera + Nikon AF-S DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens - Sold.
Nikon AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8G - Sold.

Here's a picture of the above together. Sorry for the low quality, only had a my phone available since the camera was the subject. If you'd like higher quality pictures just tell me what you'd like to see. Ignore the background.;)

12ltV.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent about the 35mm from the previous thread obviously. :)

Edit: and it's taken :D

Last edited:
Bump for a fellow Nikon shooter. Curious why you're selling your gear?

Bump for a fellow Nikon shooter. Curious why you're selling your gear?

I'm downsizing and experimenting. It's in my nature to try new stuff so I'm going to try out an entirely new system in the process. I owned a D40 prior to the D7000 and really enjoyed them both but the Sony and Fujifilm mirrorless cameras have really caught my internet.

EDIT: Also, 35mm has been sold to tsuehpsyde.

I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in a trade for a D90 + cash, but I'll offer it anyways :p.

My wife would love to upgrade to this from her D90. I have been thinking about getting her either this or a D300S, there's one available on Amazon for $800+shipping right now. I'm not sure which is really better though, I don't mess with the camera stuff much. I'm assuming the D300S is though since it's so much more expensive new :confused: hah.

Bump for the 35mm f1.8 arriving and fantastic (like new) condition! :) And with speedy delivery no less. Thanks!

Back