FS/FT: Nintendo DS Lite Onyx Black, R4DS Revolution

Skrying

2[H]4U
Both items have been owned for a year, used entirely for emulator play on the DS.

The DS is a Lite model in Onyx Black. What is included is one stylus, the unit, the box and manuals, and the charger. The unit is in very good condition, never been dropped, never been mishandled. Has some light surface scratches on the bottom (so no exposed portion when you use it), nothing deep, you could easily buff these out. I'm more than willing to provide pictures to those who ask. Just want to unload this unit, so $80 shipped (CONUS).

The R4DS comes with the card itself, the original disc, and the MicroSD to USB adapter. This does not include a MicroSD card though, it uses up to a 2GB card which is about $5 on Amazon. I'm asking for $30 shipped.

Together the combo is $100. Again, I'm not going to gouge prices because you can't get the R4DS unit easily anymore, simply priced relative to how much the units cost when purchased new. If you might have a trade that's worth an equal amount just send it to me via PM, the only thing I'm looking for now specifically is a 2.5" HD, 250GB at least. PM if you have any questions, want pictures, etc.

Heatware feedback under Skrying, all positive!

Back