FS: Gateway 7215GX Widescreen Multimedia laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mETRo

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, I am going to try and sell this laptop once more. I have finished my HTPC build and really don't use this thing much anymore, so it would probably be better off in someone else's possession. It is a Gateway 7215GX with the following specs.

15.4" widescreen TFT LCD
AMD Athlon XP-M 3000+ (can be throttled to 800MHz when on battery power)
ATI Radeon 320M IGP graphics (32-128MB selectable)
512MB shared DDR
60GB HD
802.11G built-in
DVD/CD burner
1 PCMCIA slot
4 USB 2.0 ports w/ 1 Firewire port
56K modem
10/100 LAN
external audio jacks
S-video and VGA outputs

This was purchased back in January at retail which was about $1100 at the time. It is still under parts & labor warranty until Jan 2006. It works great, no problems with it. I use it for web browsing and occasional CD burning. It will include a Targus case ($50), the power cord and restore DVD. I can send a copy of SP2 on CD with it if you need it.

I am looking for $750 shipped OBO. I accept Paypal as payment, or postal money order.

I have heat under mETRo, but nothing on it yet, I just sold a video card and processor to two other forum members so hopefully they will leave me positive evals. I have other positive references I can provide from other forums and such as well as a forum member here who can personally vouch for me, my ebay feedback is 100%, and you can call and talk to me if you wish. Local pickup can be arranged if you're in the Chicago area. Feel free to PM me with offers.

Pics:
Picture%20019.jpg

Picture%20021.jpg

Picture%20022.jpg

Picture%20023.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Bumpage... $675 to your door. I can accept all forms of Paypal.

ooh, if I hadn't just bought a sff pc, I would've taken it. good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back