Performance: 	 
   H-Sync Range: 31.5 - 80.0kHz
   V-Sync Range: 43 - 100Hz
Max Power: 250W
Voltage: 100V - 240V
FCC Class: B
First Ship: May 2003
Last Ship: Jan 2005

I'm selling this projector with a brand new, never used spare lamp. Spare lamps cost around $300 ish new, so its a good idea to buy a projector and have a spare lamp available. The bulb that is in there has like 280 hours on it

Anyways, the projector will come with the power cord, the carrying case, the remote with a laser pointer and mouse built in, a VGA cable, a component video cable (home made, works great), a S-video cable, and a composite cable. It is in perfect shape, no scratches on the lenses or on the case, it is still very shiny! This projector is also VERY SMALL! Just look at the dimensions. It weighs less than 4 pounds but is still built very sturdy.

So far, I have had no problems with the projector. It has worked fantastically for me. It warms up in less than a minute, the screen is very clear and bright with good contrast. Movies and Xbox on it are phenominal, especially with a good screen. It is also very easy to use, just plug it in, turn it on, and it automatically selects the input and changes resolution. It scales high resolution nicely too, you wouldnt know it is only 800x600 because it looks much better than that. Colors are crisp and DLP technology means that there is no image ghosting what-so-ever. So gaming is definitely awesome on it. Overall, I have been very satisfied with this projector.

I'll take $500 for it shipped or any reasonable offer. Pictures will be emailed on request.

AIM: SwissPatriotRG
Email: (preferred) [email protected] ([email protected])
Heat: killernoodle

Ok guys, the time is dire and I really need to get rid of this to fix my motorcycle. Will let it go for $500 shipped. No joke, take it please someone.

Let me google up some reviews, i was looking into a 2405fpw, but im thinking this might be an acceptable alternative.

Hmm, dunno about that 800x600 res though, thats near unusable, nevermind the above

You wont really notice the 800x600 on the wall. You think it would look shitty, but dvds are 480p and look fantastic on it.

As soon as PEC gets back online, I'll send you some pics of what it looks like in action.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I bought a remote for it (for $60 :eek: ) and the bulb has less than 280 hours on it. Also, I have a ceiling mount for it that I will include in the package.

I just sit in a dark room all day long, so id be using it as a primary monitor. I play a lot of games and use IRC a lot, i notice that it can handle up to 1280x1024 (upsampling im sure). Is text even readable at those reses, (as well as crosshairs, i must have sharp crosshairs in my games :) )

I have played bf2 at 1024x768 and it looks fantastic, cant even tell it is only 800x600. It has a terrific DCDi faloudja video scaler chip and can make pretty much anything look awesome. Maybe 1280x1024 is too much, but 1024x768 looks pretty much native on it.

Lets just say this, when you are at a optimal viewing distance, you cant see the pixels on the screen. That is a benefit of DLP, no screen door effect.

Sorry, no trades, unless you have the front cowling plastics and headlight for a Silver 2005 Yamaha FZ6 :D

Some pics of it in action: This is a projection on the wall over my roomie's bed. you can see the outline of the door to the left, the smoke detector on the top, and the shelves on the right. Image size is approsimately 6-7 feet. Remember guys, this projection is on a shittily painted dorm wall with gouges and tape residue all over it.

Flower on wall
iTunes @1024x768 I believe
partyeastcarolina website @ XGA
Episode 3 DVD on the wall (looks better in person for sure, like all these pics.
Size comparison
Front
Back
Spare lamp

If you guys want any more pics of it, just ask.

If only I had seen this thread before I bought a new TV you sir would have had a sale.

bump for you.

Back