FS: HIS HD4870 512MB and Silverstone ST60F 600W modular psu

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_85

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling an HIS HD4870 512mb videocard. It's just the regular one with a stock cooler on it. Has been running great but I just got a 4870X2. It's still in my system as I'm waiting on a new psu for the 4870X2. Has been run at stock speeds the whole time.. Comes with the original box and all accessories. Will let it go for SOLD.

Also selling my Silverstone ST60F 600W modular psu. it was the original version, not the newer 80+ version. All cables are sleeved as the original version only had some parts of the cable sleeved but i did them all. has been running great and very quiet. Will come with the original box. Will let it go for SOLD.

Would consider trading for a better psu. So if you've got something 700W or more, 8-pin pci-e, modular, and a good brand (PCP&C, Silverstone, seasonic, corsair, antec, etc) let me know.

heatware
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=30162

ebay username
sn_85

I accept paypal non-cc and will ship fedex insured w/ tracking #

if you have any questions please PM me

the new one has 6 more amps on the 12V line, is 80+ certified, has 4 6pin pci-e and 1 8pin pci-e, and is shorter (i believe)

the old one has 42A on the 12V rail (compared to 48A), not 80+ cert, only has 2 6-pin pci-e, no 8pin pci-e.

i think they are both Enhance made power supplies (for sure the old one is Enhance) so they're very good quality units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back