FS: HP 14.1" Laptop (Gaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessus85

2[H]4U
Up for sale today I have my 14.1" HP Laptop. I have used this laptop since I purchased it a few months ago from someone here to do some moderate gaming and its been nothing but amazing! I plan on posting pics later this week if its still here. I can't find anywere online that isn't selling it for over $600 with a t8300 (which is $150 by itself) so I am going to start at $350 OBO.

Here is a review of the 6910 except theirs doesn't have the x2300 or the t8300.
Notebook Review

Heatware is puppeteernessus = 72-0-0
---------------------------------------
The laptop is an HP 6910p and is virtually like new with no cosmetic defects. Specs are as follows.

Operating System - Fresh install of Windows XP SP3

CPU - Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T8300 @ 2.40GHz :eek: (Penryn 45nm Architecture)
Runs at a cool 31c :cool:

Ram - 2.0GB Samsung Single Channel DDR2 @ 667 (5-5-5-15) One slot still open!

GPU - Dedicated ATI Mobility Radeon x2300 128MB.
I currently have Torchlight, Beat Hazard, Team Fortress 2, and Overlord installed and all play just fine with most settings at low/medium.

Drives - 120GB Hitachi, DVDRW+-

Others - Fingerprint reader (which is an amazing time saver), SDMMC Card Reader, FireWire, 3 USB Ports, PCMCIA, Ethernet, 56K, VGA, Svideo. (I believe its a 6 cell battery? Lasts 3 hours and doesn't stick out) Bluetooth, 4965agn(wireless N!).

Price - Lets start at $350 OBO

Sorry about the crappy picture quality and the fingerprints on the screen but...

Cover.jpg

Bottom.jpg

LCD.jpg

Keyboard.jpg

Last edited:
This is pretty damn tempting but I need to lay off the bank account.

Bump for a good deal :)

My bank account has spoken :), tempting, but beyond my limits of spending.

I'm not sure I would have anything that interests you in terms of some kind of trade, and I really don't have the money right now.

But.... there may be a potential buyer coming your way :), dropped this link in another persons WTB thread looking for a ~$350 laptop with some power.

Oh crud. I just had this sitting here and didnt notice that post :(

Just broke a rule that I try to enforce. What a loser :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back