FS: HP LC2000 Server - $50

gte024h

Limp Gawd
I have an HP LC2000 server with redundant power supplies, dual Slot 1 Pentium 3 800MHz CPU's, four 256MB sticks of ECC PC133 RAM, onboard ethernet and Rage video. Some 64-bit PCI slots, no AGP. I have spare VRM's and PSU's, spare CPU, plus 8 hard drives (6 in the array plus 2 spares). The drives are Ultra160 18GB drives with caddy's. The machine includes 3 onboard SCSI channels, plus a Dell PERC RAID 5 card with battery module. Also includes a DAT drive, floppy drive, and CD-ROM drive. I also have a 21 inch SGI monitor that can go with it if you want it. The monitor has VGA input and works fine. It has a Sony Trinitron tube.

This machine is 6U and does not include rails. Does include power cords.

This machine works and currently has Windows Server 2003 on it, but you will be responsible for loading and licensing whatever software you use with it.

This machine is too large and heavy to ship, so it is pick-up only. I am located in Madison AL, about 2 hours south of Nashville, or about 3.5 hours west of Atlanta, or about 2 hours north of Birmingham. I am not always on the [H]ard|Forum, so email me at gte024h at hotmail dot com or AIM gte024h to get in touch.

I would like to get $50 for the lot.

Ok, no bites... how about for free? Will someone please come take this stuff? Seems a shame to put such hardware in the dump.

What size dat drive is in it? I might be interested in it.

wow, that's a total shame that you can't even give that away. try craigslist?

Yeah, craigslist is next, then I guess it's headed for the dump. The DAT drive is an HP SureStore DAT40 in a 5.25" bay. I think it is SCSI.

I'm interested in the dat drive if you want to pull it out. Would be interested in the system but don't want to pay the shipping that it would cost.

Would be interested in the ram too if no one wants the entire system.

Back