FS: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 gaming combo + Lenovo X61 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_85

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling my current system as I am upgrading. All parts are first hand (except the ATI 4870x2).

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 + Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120. Currently on stock was running at 3.6ghz on stock, ymmv. Sold

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Asus P5Q Deluxe. Comes with original box, accessories, manuals, etc. SOLD.

Visiontek Radeon 4870x2. Comes in original box, crossfire bridge. Never oc'd. Sold

Corsair HX620 620W psu. Works like a champ and should have 3 more years of warranty on it. Comes with original box along with the cable pouch. $75 shipped

Lastly, selling my Lenovo X61 tablet. In great condition and has been used sparingly for school. I am the original owner. Comes with digitizer pen and battery charger. Does not come with original box, no manuals but I will pack it properly and you can find all documentation/drivers on the Lenovo site. It has been reformatted with Windows 7 Ultimate and I have installed Microsoft Office 2007. 1 year of warranty remains. $550 shipped.
Intel Core 2 Duo L7500 1.6ghz
3GB Ram
160gb 7200rpm
12.1in 1400x1050 LCD
Intel X3100
Intel 802.11abgn wireless
1Gb Ethernet
Secure chip
Fingerprint reader
8 cell Li-Ion battery
Windows 7 Ultimate and MSFT Office 2K7 installed
Warranty expires 6/26/2011 - so there's still a good year left on it. The warranty follows the machine, not the user, so it would still be covered for anyone who purchased it

Feel free to ask any questions. Will only ship to paypal verified addresses, I accept non-CC paypal. Ship only to the US.

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=30162
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sn_85&ftab=AllFeedback

Last edited:
Lenovo's warranty follows the machine, not the user, so whoever buys this ThinkPad should have no problems getting under-the-warranty service.

Bump for a fellow ThinkPadder!

Lenovo's warranty follows the machine, not the user, so whoever buys this ThinkPad should have no problems getting under-the-warranty service.

Bump for a fellow ThinkPadder!

Ahhh...thank you for mentioning that. I'll update my post. Bump!!

No one wants an E8400, Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120, and P5Q Deluxe for $170?

Bump!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back