FS: iPod Touch 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omerta

[H]ard|Gawd
Have an 8GB iPod Touch (current gen which is 2nd gen). It is in MINT condition with no scratches. I don't have original headphones, but have everything else. Looking for sold
firm price, no trades
Heat under omerta

SOLD

Last edited:
Hmmm...
No, I didn't make an offer, was ok with full price..I just wanted to see a pic of it...this is what I got in return:

Omerta said:
It is like new like stated in the thread, and I'm not gonna bother taking pics just to prove i'm not making it up. Either you trust me or you don't. Really don't care. I'm sick and tired of taking pics specifically for one person only to have them not respond after the pics are sent. I think people ask for pics when they are not really interested and want to waste my time.

I have no idea who would send you $150 for something they can't see...With that kind of ridiculous response, it won't be me!

Hmmm...
No, I didn't make an offer, was ok with full price..I just wanted to see a pic of it...this is what I got in return:

I have no idea who would send you $150 for something they can't see...With that kind of ridiculous response, it won't be me!

Get out of my thread. I've sold items here for over $200 without pics and everyone has been perfectly happy. There's a reason why all my heat is positive (i don't misrepresent what I sell). If I say an item is like new, you can be damn sure it is like NEW.

Too many times I've taken pics specifically for people only to have them totally waste my time. I no longer do that. Asking for pics is silly anyway, as anyone can find a random pic off the internet and just list it as their item.

Get out of my thread. I've sold items here for over $200 without pics and everyone has been perfectly happy. There's a reason why all my heat is positive (i don't misrepresent what I sell). If I say an item is like new, you can be damn sure it is like NEW.

Too many times I've taken pics specifically for people only to have them totally waste my time. I no longer do that. Asking for pics is silly anyway, as anyone can find a random pic off the internet and just list it as their item.

So why not take pics for everyone, instead of one specific person?

Anyway, free bump for a decent price.

I would have gladly made the transaction if you had posted a pic to begin with & therefore we wouldn't be having this conversation...You went way overboard because I asked for a pic?!...whew! Man, that's a tough one... You were the one that started this down the wrong road, not I.

I will gladly leave your thread if an admin will please delete my portion of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back