FS: Klipsch 4.1 with stands and upgraded wiring ~ $150

killernoodle

2[H]4U
I've just recieved my upgraded music system and need to sell my beloved klipschs. What we have here is the venerable 4.1 set with upgraded speaker wires all the way through. This was my major complaint with the set when I first bought it: all the power was going through a headphone connector attached to each speaker! I did away with this quickly by running very thick speaker wire (14awg I think) all the way through to the crossover inside the speaker. This eliminated many of the initial problems with the speakers having loose connections and having problems when operating at higher volume. I also have some high quality telescoping speaker stands for the rear surrounds that keep them at the proper listening level. You can also keep the vast amounts of high grade speaker wire attached to the speakers.

There is one problem with the set though, when you adjust the rear surround volume the rear speakers pop. This is probably just a problem with the potentiometer in the control unit or something. It is probably best that the speakers be turned off before the rear surround is adjusted. Otherwise, everything is in perfect working order. The speakers are in very good condition and dont have any major scratches or marks. The sub is in good condition with normal wear and still puts out great bass. I only have 2 of the grilles.

I'm asking $150 shipped for everything. I can also take pics of everything if you like. Just shoot me an email or IM me.

Email: [email protected] preferred, [email protected] school
AIM: SwissPatriotRG
Heatware: killernoodle

Thanks for looking!

The sub is a front ported, dual side firing design with 6.5" long throw woofers. The entire system is 400w RMS, 60w to each of the speakers and 160w to the sub.

Back