FS: Laptop Hard Drives 30Gb, 2x 20Gb (Hitachi and Toshiba)

Jrmicon

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a Hitachi 30.01Gb 4200 RPM drive that I will let go for 70 shipped and I also have 2 20Gb 4200 RPM drive made by Hitachi and Toshiba that I will let go for 50 shipped (each). They all work, I just finished hooking them up in an external USB enclosure and formatting them all to NTFS.

Heat under : Jrmicon ( 2 positive)

eBay under : Jrm98 (160+ positive)

PM me with any q's or if you want one

you can also e-mail me at Jrmicon (at) comcast (dot) com

buy a $5 adapter and these are great for mod projects. Bump for this guy... prices are pretty damn good for drives that small (in size, not capacity)

I read somewhere that all lappy hd's were 8 mb cache is that right?

Looking for any trades?

I really have no idea if they are 8Mb cache, as far as the warranty goes I am not sure, when I get back to my office on monday I will look and see if they say anyhing on them about that. But since they came out of laptops that we replaced the HD's in for larger ones I don't have any recipts for them.

BUMP

I will look into the warreny info on Monday morning and get back to you.

20Gb Toshiba is sold but the others are still good to go.

Sorry about not getting back on the warrenty info, I have gotten suckerd to going into DC Mon - Wed and helping out at the Senate for a server migration. I will not be back in my office till Thursday.

im still here i debating to or not to get the other 20gb as well too.

u got pm

I postively getting the 30gb.

Thanks for the paypal, the drive is already packed up and ready to be shipped. I will have it on it's way to you today via UPS Ground.

Back