FS: Lotsa stuff - Wii Bundle, XBOX360 Bundle, Gigabit switch, Printer, etc.

Blitzrommel

2[H]4U
The typical "I lost my job and still haven't gotten another" thread I guess. :(

- So, I'm open to offers - but try not to lowball my asking prices. I think they're fairly reasonable as-is. If you're in the Chicagoland area, I would be happy to meet up with you for a transaction, and this is the only way you're getting my printer for obvious reasons!
- I will not ship before I received payment.
- Payments via Amazon Payments preferred. Ask if you want to pay with something else.
- Prices are before shipping unless I specify otherwise; I will be using USPS Flat Rates if I can, though packaging size for some of my larger items will likely prevent that. Originating ZIP code: 60188
- I'm open to trades; feel free to let me know what you have. But naturally, I prefer money so don't be too offended if I'm not up for what you're offering.

With that all out of the way...

Wenger Sherpa Camera Case - good for medium sized cameras of the point-and-shoot variety. I used this with a Canon PowerShot S5 IS (For sale here as well!) -- if you buy the camera, you'll get this FREE. Otherwise, $20 shipped.
6iYlNbv.jpg

Tamrac Aero 50 DSLR Camera Case - It's brand new. Bought it, didn't like it. Didn't return it in time so I got stuck with it. $40 shipped.
Osty6Xz.jpg

I0ArgI8.jpg

atPklTw.jpg

EaUs8EI.jpg

gYB4s5U.jpg

Canon PowerShot S5 IS - as mentioned above. Buy this and get the Wenger case for free! And make my shipping to you a bit easier. :) This camera has a fantastic picture quality for something made in 2007. Also uses standard AA-sized batteries which I appreciated when I was traveling. But I got bit by the DSLR bug some time ago. I kept it in like-new condition, I'd like $150. I'll also throw in a memory card, at least 4GB.

d6Su6sQ.jpg

HP LaserJet P3015 - This is a badass printer with an insane duty cycle for what it was used for. It does, however, jam every so often, but it's a clean jam. Page count is ~25k. Toner has about 80% life left, and if you want a printed page for verification on specifications, page count, or toner life, I will be more than happy to provide. $150 plus shipping if you wanna brave shipping costs. :)
Ze8F3X7.jpg

VoGlFOI.jpg

MvSJ4Fy.jpg

*** SOLD *** HP ProCurve 1800-24G Gigabit switch - A really nice switch that unfortunately, I no longer have the need for so many ports. Web-managed; includes rackmount ears. $125
hgPo59u.jpg

7Tzw7Ra.jpg

W0YboOa.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - I just can't get used to Android. I bought this for watching Netflix while I was on the road last year, but beyond that, I just can't use it for daily activities, so I kept it in very good shape. Sticking to my outdated BlackBerry Playbook. Will include USB Cable/charger, naturally. $150
g9bBRgU.jpg

OZTe65h.jpg

GqTfneo.jpg

Nintendo Wii Bundle with LOTS of accessories. - I'll let the pics show for themselves, but you're getting the Wii, sensor bar, AV cable, power supply, 4 controllers, 2 Guitar Hero guitars, 7 games, a nice stand to store this on, and the Wii Fit board. I'm asking $250 for this all.
G8ei1Md.jpg

XjCCy3j.jpg

yO5Lwrl.jpg

RQaLovW.jpg

dipBBWh.jpg

XBOX 360 Bundle - Not as comprehensive as the Wii bundle, but still includes some nice stuff. Two controllers, one with a type pad... Console, 20GB hard drive, AV cable, power supply, headset for controller, Media remote control, Wi-Fi Adapter, and 3 games. Asking $200.
Wt69irR.jpg

R00HAq7.jpg

z0rnQjh.jpg

J1laJky.jpg

nkX3O9N.jpg

eBRrvei.jpg

FUPUWH7.jpg

dZJeSj9.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to make the assumption no one wants any of this stuff, or it's too expensive. Which is it? :p

Back