FS: MBP or Dell XPS

SykoBMW

Gawd
Ok, I can't decide which one I want to get rid of, so I'm posting them both for sale and I'll keep the one I don't sell first. Payment via Paypal Non-CC/CC ok. My heat is SykoBMW and Ebay is SykoEntertainment.

1- Apple MacBook Pro MB133LL/A
2.4ghz
200gb HD
2gb Ram

This laptop is roughly 4 months old, used lightly. It's a great laptop, but quite a bit more valuable (the reason I can't decide which one to sell). Nothing wrong with it. For an additional $200 I will transfer the 3-Year ADH from Best Buy (Drop it and crack the screen and it's still covered). Asking $1400 OBO +actual shipping costs.

2- Dell M1330 Red
1.67ghz
160gb HD
2gb Ram

Great little 13.3" laptop, has built in Bluetooth and N-Wireless and Vista Ultimate. Again, nothing wrong with it and it's even more lightly used than the MBP. Asking $650 OBO +actual shipping

I'll be taking pictures tomorrow and adding them to this thread. If you're interested at all, make an offer.

Bump. I will consider a Ibook G4 for partial trade.

Bump for the awesome MBP price.

My question is, why an iBook G4? Why not a PowerBook G4? Why a G4 at all? Surely there is a better machine you would want, like an Intel Macbook?

as much as it pains me to say this.. (i dont like macs too much..)

why not just install bootcamp and dual boot the Mac for both OS' and sell the m1330..

OR if you want to be more badass, make the 1330 a hackintosh.. although it does have lesser specs.

Ill take that macbook if you want my 40D? Trade 40D+2lenses and case for macbook + 300.

Just a side comment, but wouldn't it make sense for you to just add the price of the ADH contract from BB to the cost of the MBP? I'm assuming it would be worthless and a complete waste if one were just to choose to only buy the laptop. You'd end up with an expensive protection for a product you no longer have......(unless of course, the protection plan is refundable)

Just a side comment, but wouldn't it make sense for you to just add the price of the ADH contract from BB to the cost of the MBP? I'm assuming it would be worthless and a complete waste if one were just to choose to only buy the laptop. You'd end up with an expensive protection for a product you no longer have......(unless of course, the protection plan is refundable)

Best Buy will refund a service plan at any time during the contract pro-rated, which actually comes out to a little more than $200.

Back