FS: Moving Sale

drizzt81

[H]F Junkie
I am moving and it's time to clean out my closet. Prices are including shipping by method of my choice (USPS, UPS or FedEx) unless mentioned otherwise. If you would like special arrangements w.r.t. shipping, let me know. Local pickup (Pittsburgh, PA) will get better deals.
Heatware under Drizzt81.
  • Polk Audio R15 speakers (pair), like new condition with slight cosmetic blemish. $30 + shipping
  • JBL Northbridge series N26 speakers (pair)
    $50 + shipping
  • Western Digital Raptor (WD740GD) manufaturing date 12/2004. Upon request I will check the exact warranty date, but my gut feeling tells me it'll be 12/2009. The completed eBay sales for these drives are between $61-$71 + $10 shipping. I think that $65 shipped is a fair price. sold
  • Via Epia CL10000 motherboard with 512MB of RAM. Makes an excellent router platform with dual 100Mbit LAN interfaces. The M series with less features goes on e-bay for ~$100 without any RAM, so I think that $100 shipped is a fair price.
  • Artic Cooling NvSilencer 5, $22 shipped
  • Swiftech Apogee CPU water block. Comes new in box, I only looked at it, since I am using the Storm block instead. $45 shipped
  • Box-o-Cables: almost 7 lbs of various cables, connectors and converters. Lots of IDE and a bunch of other stuff, such as stereo miniplug extensions, spdif-coax etc. $20 + shipping
  • 4x6 foot whiteboard with aluminum frame and accessories, local sale only $100.
  • Minoura Action-Mag roller (aluminum) almost new (less than 200 miles ridden on it) with the magnetic resistance package, local sale only $100.

more to come so check back later.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back