FS: MSI R7970 3 GB

Daggah

2[H]4U
OK, please take a second to read my situation before you PM me.

I'm stationed overseas in South Korea. I had to RMA a defective MSI R7970 card, but MSI would not ship the replacement to me here in Korea. I finally got frustrated and just ordered an eVGA GTX 680 from Newegg. I had the RMA replacement shipped to my stepfather in South Carolina.

I received notification via UPS on Wednesday that the replacement card has arrived at my stepfather's house, so now it's time to sell. He has instructions from me to ship the card to the address I specify. So I am not in possession of the video card, but I am in control of it.

With that said, here's a picture of the card I RMA'ed (the replacement is exactly identical.)

IMAG0182.jpg

Asking $420 shipped.

Heatware is Daggah.

Edit: Please, no trades or low-ballers.

Last edited:
Osan, Kunsan, Camp Humphreys? I was at the Kun from 06 to 07 and I can feel your pain with dealing with things like this. GLWS.

I'm at Osan. I like it but yeah, I'm quickly being reminded about how some things are just a huge hassle for those of us stationed overseas.

I'm at Osan. I like it but yeah, I'm quickly being reminded about how some things are just a huge hassle for those of us stationed overseas.

Indeed. I was stationed down in Area IV (Camp Walker) back in '06 and it was fun having things shipped back and forth when I was doing my PC upgrades. Fortunately I never had to RMA stuff while I was there, but it sucked waiting 1.5-2 weeks minimum for new parts to come in.

Bump for great price and feeling for you :).

Indeed. I was stationed down in Area IV (Camp Walker) back in '06 and it was fun having things shipped back and forth when I was doing my PC upgrades. Fortunately I never had to RMA stuff while I was there, but it sucked waiting 1.5-2 weeks minimum for new parts to come in.

Bump for great price and feeling for you :).

Yeah, you gotta love APO shipping. I'll be dealing with that kind of thing for the next four years, as my follow-on is Japan. Still, I think I can accept some inconveniences like that in exchange for getting one of my all time dream assignments. :)

I have seen flashes of brilliance though. When I ordered my monitor from Newegg, it got here in six days. Unfortunately, I had to RMA it because it had a couple of dead pixels in the center of the screen, but Newegg got the monitor in another six days after I shipped it out. They then turned around and cheaped out on the return shipping to me, and now the replacement is on its way via boat to South Korea. So I've been waiting for three weeks and have at least one or two more to wait. :(

Back